White Widow Fast Grow

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

New grow log for 3 White Widow Fast fem seeds. Vegging under a single hlg quantum board 4000k in a 24x24x36 veg tent.

Info on seeds:
Characteristics
BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS White Widow x Fast
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
YIELD 350-450 gm/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 80-120 cm
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 6-7 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH September
EFFECT Powerful, Relaxing, Stimulating

5/1 - put seeds in rapid rooter inside clear eggshell carton with a single led light on it to generate enough heat.

5/2 - all three germinated. Transplanted into transitional pots shortly after.

5/19 - put in 3 gallon smart pots with espoma organic potting soil (wish I kept FFOF). I was only able to transplant two because I ran out of soil for the third. Going to make a stop today to pick up more and get the third transplanted. Raised the lights up a few inches so they are 12” from canopy. I plan to top two times each and use other lst methods to control height. I also put an extra bubblelicious seed in a rapid rooter today so things will get a little jungle-esque here soon. Oh and I also plan on taking clones this time around so it will get real interesting soon :) depending on the success of my clones, my next few grow will probably be started via clones but I have been browsing seeds for my next purchace!

White widow fast grow
White widow fast grow 2
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

And seedsman +leds . Nice I'm thinking of ordering me some bubblegum from seedsman/00.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Currently in my cart is white rhino, jack herer, purple queen, green crack, green crack CBD, fat banana, zensation, and blue power. Fun stuff :) I’ll check out your recommendations! Depending on how my Dinamed CBD works, I may order more of that or another high CBD/low thc strain.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Currently in my cart is white rhino, jack herer, purple queen, green crack, green crack CBD, fat banana, zensation, and blue power. Fun stuff :) I’ll check out your recommendations! Depending on how my Dinamed CBD works, I may order more of that or another high CBD/low thc strain.
Who’s the breeder on the green crack? I once ran humboldts gc and it smelt and tasted like mangos it was great

MissBotany

MissBotany

Master Kush is prolly one of the hands down best kushs out there, imo very nice choice
I am seriously debating on buying master kush but I can’t buy everything, it’s going to be hard making the selection. I try not to buy too many similar strains. I like to have a variety in my colllection.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I am seriously debating on buying master kush but I can’t buy everything, it’s going to be hard making the selection. I try not to buy too many similar strains. I like to have a variety in my colllection.
Yes this has ben my problem picking and then changeing one or two then changeing again lol check out some of 00 strains !! Wich is sold by seedsman !!

MissBotany

MissBotany

Yes this has ben my problem picking and then changeing one or two then changeing again lol check out some of 00 strains !! Wich is sold by seedsman !!
Will do! Thanks for the recommendations! There are so many to choose from and not all the seeds have reviews on them. I’ll research strains for months before buying....I take my seed buying seriously :)

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I do the same as well and if I can't find good info I won't get them.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I like going for the flavors, that’s what most people remember when growing. My all time favorite sativa dom is the Tangie by Reserva Privada. I believe
Seedsman has this, and if you like fresh orange peel and citrus notes this won’t let you down. You can’t go wrong with humboldt gear tho; I’m running their chocolate mint and em dog

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I like going for the flavors, that’s what most people remember when growing. My all time favorite sativa dom is the Tangie by Reserva Privada. I believe
Seedsman has this, and if you like fresh orange peel and citrus notes this won’t let you down. You can’t go wrong with humboldt gear tho; I’m running their chocolate mint and em dog
Call me a fan boy but I'm still into super lemon haze

MissBotany

MissBotany

Almost positive I am starving my WW. I will up their nutrients next feed since I am still giving them seedling strength once a week. (GH grow and micro). They have 4 nodes so I guess they can officially be considered vegetative. I’ve been so careful not to over feed, I think I underfed them.

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

This second grow is seriously testing me. I raised the lights up more so they are now 18” from the canopy. I think the qb is a lot more intense than my blurple LED in the flower tent. I figured out the lights were too close when I put my bubblelicious seedling in the tent and it nearly shriveled up. Hopefully I caught it in time. I also added a humidifier to the tent to help them out. The tent is now 70rh and 76.8f. I did read that this particular strain of WW is really sensitive to temperature (too hot/cold). I fed them today with a teaspoon of each micro and gro per gallon. pH 6.5ish. I am hoping with the lights raised, temperature, rh and the nitrogen deficiency addressed, these WW will bounce back. I’d add a picture but they dont look their best and I am always considerate of picture posting etiquette :)

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Make a grow diary when you do pop them super lemon haze beans !! . Ahh miss I bet them WW will bounce back grew a couple outdoors it is a Realy hardy strain!!

Top Bottom