White Widow. First Time.

• Thread starter Ponchelas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Hey there. Im new to the farm and have already posted some details about myself in the introduction section. Just here now to share my first grow journal and to introduce my 3 widows. They are each in their 6th week since seed. Each have been topped first at the appearance of a healthy 3rd node and then a second time after a 3rd node appeared on both ends. Im feeding my plants botanicare nutes (pureblendpro grow, pure blend pro bloom, calmag plus, and liquid karma) though right now im flushing them with pHed water because i noticed a couple of leaves' tips with a little yellow indicating nute burn. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my pics and my very modest setup. This is my first and am super open to suggestions, ideas or if you guys notice anything i may or may not be doing, call me out on it! Im easy, :)
White widow first time
White widow first time
White widow first time 7
White widow first time 8
White widow first time 2
White widow first time 3
White widow first time 5
White widow first time 6

White widow first time 4
White widow first time 9
White widow first time 10
Ponchelas

Ponchelas

I started flowering them today. 12 on 12 off. Cant wait to post progress pics. You'll see some ladybugs that i introduced because i was getting some root gnats from watering too much. Also i am not feeding them yet because i was experiencing nute burn. I am planning to feed them again next week after 2 weeks.

20180311 132434
20180311 132440
20180311 132444
20180311 132450
Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Good start. Do you have flypaper it really helps cut down on those little bastards
No i dont. Havent even heard of them until you mentioned it. Will xheck amazon for them right now! Thanks for the tip!

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Looking good, I'm gonna pull up a chair if you don't mind. Best of luck to you ✌️
Hey thanks man! If you have any pointers or critiques i am all ears. This is my first time and would love to improve anything that i may be doing wrong. So in other words, lets be friends! Lol salud man hope you are well

G

Ghost420

Hey thanks man! If you have any pointers or critiques i am all ears. This is my first time and would love to improve anything that i may be doing wrong. So in other words, lets be friends! Lol salud man hope you are well
I have some Green Crack and Crown Royale from Cropkings germinating now and I'm thinking about starting a journal on here. My first two grows was in soil and then I switched to coco on my last run. There's alot more work when growing in coco if you hand water like I do cause you have to feed everyday but the results are great. Im gonna setup a drip system one day to make things easier lol.

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

I have some Green Crack and Crown Royale from Cropkings germinating now and I'm thinking about starting a journal on here. My first two grows was in soil and then I switched to coco on my last run. There's alot more work when growing in coco if you hand water like I do cause you have to feed everyday but the results are great. Im gonna setup a drip system one day to make things easier lol.
I'd like to do that some day after a few grows. Soil is fun and easy but I would definitely like to save on water and maybe get bigger buds. Hope I learn a bunch from the forums and shares of farmers like you. Thanks for sharing!

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'd like to do that some day after a few grows. Soil is fun and easy but I would definitely like to save on water and maybe get bigger buds. Hope I learn a bunch from the forums and shares of farmers like you. Thanks for sharing!

Guys, automatic watering is almost a must in coco. You can build yourself a system for very little money. Here’s a link to my grow. The first few pages I talk about the system I set up, and a few pics. I’m on my fourth grow now and auto watering is the only way to go. You will love the explosive growth when you get everything dialed in.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/white-widow-400w-grow.92060/

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey there. Im new to the farm and have already posted some details about myself in the introduction section. Just here now to share my first grow journal and to introduce my 3 widows. They are each in their 6th week since seed. Each have been topped first at the appearance of a healthy 3rd node and then a second time after a 3rd node appeared on both ends. Im feeding my plants botanicare nutes (pureblendpro grow, pure blend pro bloom, calmag plus, and liquid karma) though right now im flushing them with pHed water because i noticed a couple of leaves' tips with a little yellow indicating nute burn. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my pics and my very modest setup. This is my first and am super open to suggestions, ideas or if you guys notice anything i may or may not be doing, call me out on it! Im easy, :)View attachment 783376 View attachment 783376 View attachment 783382 View attachment 783383 View attachment 783377 View attachment 783378 View attachment 783380 View attachment 783381
Nice set up! Taking a seat for the show.

G

Ghost420

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Cool!!! this is after week 1 (and some change) of making the switch to 12/12. Overall I am quite happy with what they look like at the moment. Will post more changes as they occur (or definitely weekly). As always I hope you enjoy the pictures. Any questions, just send them my way along with anything you see that I might've missed or doing wrong or any tips you may have. I am all ears (and buds)

20180322 131630
20180322 131625
20180322 131602
20180322 131555
20180322 131553
20180322 131546
20180322 131536
Enforcer

Enforcer

Cool!!! this is after week 1 (and some change) of making the switch to 12/12. Overall I am quite happy with what they look like at the moment. Will post more changes as they occur (or definitely weekly). As always I hope you enjoy the pictures. Any questions, just send them my way along with anything you see that I might've missed or doing wrong or any tips you may have. I am all ears (and buds)
They look great, nice work!

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

So cute like a miniature bush she is .. is it a small Indica?
No. Not supposed to be. They are white widow but since i have limited space i jumped tgem once they reached 9 inches in height. I have a small 2.5'x3'x4.5' grow tent by high rise that i boutght off of hydrobuilder.com (or something close to that website) im sure if i had the space i could grow tjem taller but i dunno how my landlord will react to me growing so i didnt want to push it with a taller tent. But i am hoping to get decemt buds even thougb i jumped earlier than i wouldve hoped to. I hope you follow my grow and firat shot at growing. Also im all ears about tips so please continue to check in por favor :)

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

A few days after the start of 4th week since switch. I hope you guys enjoy and share tips or let me know if you see something a bit wrong.

Ponch

20180404 210042
20180404 210056
20180404 210113
20180404 210130
20180404 210148
20180404 210207
20180404 210224
20180404 210234
Top Bottom