White Widow X Big Bud Strains Have All Turned Hermie !!

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guys,

My white widow x big bud strains have all turned hermie !! Nightmare. Just one week off flip, so god knows what pissed them off. I've heard this strain hermies though. Had anyone else had experience with this strain? I've been a professional gardener for over 30 years, and can't think of anything I may have/have not done to cause this.

I'm gutted, and six weeks behind. Never mind, better jump onto seedsman and get picking !!

Peace out !!
Do tell everyone where they came from...so we know to stay clear hahaha
... I have never had a full pack of something turn bruce jenner

Northernpop

Northernpop

Lol, the free 5 seeds, must be from seedsman, so I need a fast finish (to save lurking the streets, since I'm 6 weeks behind), with a decent yield and high THC, that scrogs (not much to ask), so I'm going C99 x Blueberry Fast feminised, by seedsman.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lol, the free 5 seeds, must be from seedsman, so I need a fast finish (to save lurking the streets, since I'm 6 weeks behind), with a decent yield and high THC, that scrogs (not much to ask), so I'm going C99 x Blueberry Fast feminised, by seedsman.
Ricky has dope clones that will get you a pound in 45 days

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hahaha, I've seen bits of that, but missed that one !! Lol

I'll scratch my head, and try again !!

Happy growing.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hey guys, as an update, I received my 5 free fem C99 x Blueberry from seedsman, and they've all popped and away. Also received some goodies for my troubles. I'd like to add that the application of mykos (free samples from local hydro store), as both a root drench and root dip, worked incredibly well. The fresh root growth is awesome. I'll continue to use it in leiu of voodoo juice.

Happy growing !!

Northernpop

Northernpop

IMG 4080

Hi guys. Just thought I'd give you an update on my C99 x Blueberry. Two weeks into flower. Really stretch.

Happy growing !!

dankninja

dankninja

seedsman does sell mandala, might have better luck with filling a small space that way. mandala has pretty good quality control with fems..finding a keeper clone in a separate space would be best tho, from seed or cut. just fill it in with the selection, rinse and repeat

Top Bottom