White Widow X Super Auto

• Thread starter Bajocas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bajocas

Bajocas

A year back I crossed a "Super Auto" male to a white widow auto and a chembubbly auto. I hadn't had much luck growing these in a pot so I composted the weed and the seeds within it figuring by the time I used the soil all the organic matter would have been broken down. That was not the case. The first pic is the WWxSuperAuto where I used my compost soil for some cactus and up popped some weed. This was January 27th. I'd guess they popped mid-January.

White widow x super auto

I used just water for a few weeks and here we are February 6th. I have regular seeds so I was letting them show before culling.

White widow x super auto 2

Moving on to February 25th. I culled the males and chose what I thought were the two nicest looking females. I started using a ferment of high P bat guano and bee pollen in lactobacillus at this point.

White widow x super auto 3

White widow x super auto 4

We move on to March 7th. It's starting to get some flower. It's a slow going plant.

White widow x super auto 5

White widow x super auto 6

White widow x super auto 7

White widow x super auto 8

March 14th. We had some rain which kicked off a great growth spurt.

White widow x super auto 9

White widow x super auto 10

White widow x super auto 11

March 24th it is starting to fill in. I'm keeping up the ferment feed twice a week. At this point I started taking off any leaves that were really blocking the sun.

White widow x super auto 12

April 10th. I was starting to worry about it being just fluff bud. It was filling out though. At this point I am realizing this is a long long auto.

White widow x super auto 13

White widow x super auto 14

April 19th. I'm getting a bit happy with the progress. I just keep checking trichomes and staying patient.

White widow x super auto 15

White widow x super auto 16

White widow x super auto 17

White widow x super auto 18

White widow x super auto 19

White widow x super auto 20

I'm thinking it's not done until the end of April. We'll see!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Does that new growth on the top looks like revegging?

Ina

Ina

Wonderful shaped plant and garden!:)So it popped and grew unexpectedly there?:)I love it!Just on place:)

Bajocas

Bajocas

Does that new growth on the top looks like revegging?
That's a great question. I'm unsure if Auto's will reveg. It doesn't seem like reveg though as none of the system seems to be starting over. It's filling out all the scraggly looking stems so I'm going to let it go until I have 30% amber trichs and see if the plant falls apart or bulks up. I have a ton more seeds for this particular plant and I'm certainly going to try to reproduce this next January.

Bajocas

Bajocas

Wonderful shaped plant and garden!:)So it popped and grew unexpectedly there?:)I love it!Just on place:)
I think it was a great spot for the seeds as well. The cactus is benefiting from the weed feed so that's a plus also! Sometimes luck is on our side.

Reactions: Ina
Bajocas

Bajocas

This morning May 2nd. It's filling out. Trichs are all milky but no ambers yet. Temps are still cool so the bugs are not out in force. It continues to flower on some of the smaller side branches. Water and bacteria only now. I put an umbrella over it as we had a bit of rain.

IMG 4318

IMG 4318
IMG 4319

IMG 4320

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Looking nice you cannot reveg an auto i know but if they are not stable maybe not all seeds are autos was my thinking when i asked if it was revegging but it looks good, filled up nicely

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

That looks harsh and airy , just like happened to a couple of mine. Same room as the others. Same everything. I will show pics if anyone has input on this . I got ww autos and 2 put of every three or so seem to be this airy larfy bud thing. Is it a gene thing. Is this a herm seed is what I'm after. I do think a 1000 hps @100% can be handled by a strong nute schedule, good air exchange, 75°f 60rh, and most importantly the 3' foot of space between my evenly distributed canopy, using low stress training during veg mostly.
I won't run ww again though. I also have one that didnt take as well to the identical nute schedule and environmental factors so I adjusted the ph a bit and voila ....

Top Bottom