Who Else Is Disappointed With Legal Weed?

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
As i sit and rip my bong and read weed news comments...

Some would say were on the right track and moving forward. I see us just getting sucked up into corporate murika. I see rich getting richer and the rest getting bullshit plant counts. I see duis from a plant about to skyrocket. I see increased taxes/fees for the little guy wanting a pound of outdoor to himself for the year(it was free to make). I see gov getting bigger and cops aint getting laid off for no drug war. America has NO retroactive ameliorative relief. (Means even when legal and fine and dandy.. You still keep your felonies)..which is great for all the old skool farts that made this plant dope. Not to mention all the money grubbin fucks that give zero shits about medicine or patients... I know people that are growing weed and selling AND selling their pills too... So proud of humans

In general it doesnt look good for plants on this planet. I think we should lock up the plant for growing.... I just dumped "collected" rain water in the dirt.

Dbear180

Dbear180

All I can hope for (because it seems like it's going this way) is the big dogs will be like Budweiser & stick with like 20 flavors they approve through a board of some kind. They will become bland over time & become the go to for your basic smoker.

Mom & pop micro-brews will always have something special the big dogs dont have which brings us the market of connoisseurs chasing flavors.

We will probably see a bit of a recession but I'm hoping customers will eventually see thru the mass produced generic buds.

I think Canada was having this issue. Gov buds were getting very bleh & driving customers back to the small guys... now that I think about it most of the Canadian government licensed production facilities failed pesticide tests sometime last year.

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

As I sit dry, waiting for my guy to hit me back up, so I can meet him in some ally way, in a populated area paying $900 for a 1/4 pound. Ya know having to constantly watch my back because I also have 3 felonies worth of plants in my closer so getting pulled over for even the slightest slip might get my place of residence raided and me thrown away for 5-10.... I give no shits how walmarty shit gets you'll see my ass smoking a bowl greating mofos at the door with a big ass smile my friend

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
As I sit dry, waiting for my guy to hit me back up, so I can meet him in some ally way, in a populated area paying $900 for a 1/4 pound. Ya know having to constantly watch my back because I also have 3 felonies worth of plants in my closer so getting pulled over for even the slightest slip might get my place of residence raided and me thrown away for 5-10.... I give no shits how walmarty shit gets you'll see my ass smoking a bowl greating mofos at the door with a big ass smile my friend
Its such a double play on the people... Enforce laws till corporation can monopolize... Sorry you have to go through with that

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

All I can hope for (because it seems like it's going this way) is the big dogs will be like Budweiser & stick with like 20 flavors they approve through a board of some kind. They will become bland over time & become the go to for your basic smoker.

Mom & pop micro-brews will always have something special the big dogs dont have which brings us the market of connoisseurs chasing flavors.

We will probably see a bit of a recession but I'm hoping customers will eventually see thru the mass produced generic buds.

I think Canada was having this issue. Gov buds were getting very bleh & driving customers back to the small guys... now that I think about it most of the Canadian government licensed production facilities failed pesticide tests sometime last year.
There hasnt been government bud in Canada for like years. Lps are private companies and each patient chooses their own lp or gets one forced on them by a doctor. Or you can get a different license to grow or have someone grow for you but that has been messed with a couple times over the years. Either way, your idea of people being forced to take bad weed is way off. You can switch lps easily too and always could. They fail for pesticides because people still use them instead of improving their practices because its faster and easier. You also keep saying government grows but that's wrong. They're private companies, the government grows and provides 0 weed and hasn't for years. Most lp growers are just black market growers going legit cause they were lucky/rich enough to get licensed so they dont really care about pesticides and whatever. These situations have made me turn down any weed i didn't produce, apart from a few other growers i trust. Some of today's practices boggle my mind lol. Especially how easily people will spray whatever onto buds and smoke them later. Also Canadian lps love murdering their flowers with irradiation.

gwheels

gwheels

I agree with the stupid irradiation. What an awful thing to do to buds. Maybe we should all dry our stash in the microwave
A couple of LPS I had could not produce decent tasting weed to save their lives and I got a recall because of pesticde use.. A recall for product bought 6 months ago. I think legalization is great. I could care less what is available at the weed store when it shows up. I will grow my own bud forever and that is the part of legalization I really appreciate. A 4 x 4 can keep me in frosty buds forever.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I agree with the stupid irradiation. What an awful thing to do to buds. Maybe we should all dry our stash in the microwave
A couple of LPS I had could not produce decent tasting weed to save their lives and I got a recall because of pesticde use.. A recall for product bought 6 months ago. I think legalization is great. I could care less what is available at the weed store when it shows up. I will grow my own bud forever and that is the part of legalization I really appreciate. A 4 x 4 can keep me in frosty buds forever.
Yeah like it must kill tons of goodies too. Would love to see their thc % tests being done after they nuke their buds.

B

brimck325

and this is the problem, people sell out for what they think will be better for them….their is no such thing as marijuana legalization and never will be!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here I sit broken hearted tried to grow,
But the tax man sent me a bill for the 4 plants they legalized for me to grow.
I think I’ll just keep the 4 plants my little secret.lol

stiffneck

stiffneck

Already did my taxes.. I figure anything could happen give me my money we need food. But I forgot the stem deduction.

People selling their pills. It happens. And it happens a lot. You tend to hang around other people that have pills just in case YOU run out.

Before I gave that shit up I was guilty of selling my pills. When you got kids and a family that handful of money does a lot of good. A lot. But.... I just couldn't do it anymore after I stopped using them personally. I didn't want to be responsible for somebody's misery.

Legal weed? I haven't been in a dispensary in years. Ill leave that to the kids.

Didn't sb215 say something about you being able to.grow WHAT YOU NEED and to hell with plant counts?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Already did my taxes.. I figure anything could happen give me my money we need food. But I forgot the stem deduction.

People selling their pills. It happens. And it happens a lot. You tend to hang around other people that have pills just in case YOU run out.

Before I gave that shit up I was guilty of selling my pills. When you got kids and a family that handful of money does a lot of good. A lot. But.... I just couldn't do it anymore after I stopped using them personally. I didn't want to be responsible for somebody's misery.

Legal weed? I haven't been in a dispensary in years. Ill leave that to the kids.

Didn't sb215 say something about you being able to.grow WHAT YOU NEED and to hell with plant counts?
You need a plant count for YOUR SAFETY duh!!!! You get 12 plants.....Phyzer gets 120,000 plants... Its pretty even to me

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
C039A79A 6EE2 44D9 8014 389E9358090C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom