Who Grows In Coco, Anybody?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

Hard to say...gallons per light...?
I use #3 pots filled 3/4 of the way. 9 under each light. Water once a day
Ok just trying to get an idea how much to use. Plants counts only allow me two plants a light I currently do two 15gals of coco perlite 80/20 and water once a day. Promix I did two 15gs and watered every two days. Thanks again

G gnome

G gnome

Ok just trying to get an idea how much to use. Plants counts only allow me two plants a light I currently do two 15gals of coco perlite 80/20 and water once a day. Promix I did two 15gs and watered every two days. Thanks again
I have a buddy in MI who has plant count restrictions and does 2 15gals per k and has switched to the g mix and ses he loves it...idk if u remember @ mittenmedgrow...?
Not to be confused w mittenmedgrower....

justiceman

justiceman

Lots of info on this classic thread still pertinent.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...f-ing-small-pots-big-buds.71145/#post-1417122
Wasn't there a whole section on coco in forums before?

Ya know what i think there was....
We are in the Coco Subforum right now hahaha!

@1diesel1 Send em over to this root health tutorial link. It's also a sticky on this coco subforum. It should help to provide some insight.

Root Health Tutorial

Aside from that in general I like to tell people "Feed low and feed often" for starters. A good ballpark figure in nutrient strength for me is 400-600ppm(0.8-1.2EC) but your mileage may vary. Coco is a lot easier to use than it's made out to be. In my experience aside from excessive feed strength the main deal breaker in coco is letting it dry out. If you don't let it dry out it's pretty much smooth sailing all the way through.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We are in the Coco Subforum right now hahaha!

@1diesel1 Send em over to this root health tutorial link. It's also a sticky on this coco subforum. It should help to provide some insight.

Root Health Tutorial

Aside from that in general I like to tell people "Feed low and feed often" for starters. A good ballpark figure in nutrient strength for me is 400-600ppm(0.8-1.2EC) but your mileage may vary. Coco is a lot easier to use than it's made out to be. In my experience aside from excessive feed strength the main deal breaker in coco is letting it dry out. If you don't let it dry out it's pretty much smooth sailing all the way through.
Sounds like a drip system is the way to go.

Top Bottom