Who has best rep in seed form sour d?

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

well dude,if u want sour d your gonna have to pay good money .good money = great genetics.for good seeds you wont get a pack for less than 150,200.man.
Dr greenthumb? Wow who pays 200 bucks for a pack of seeds? Overpriced!!
s

spacebomb

spacebomb

Do
Dna/reserva sour diesel is the shit juss finished strechn and shit had 2 weeks veg 3.5 o 4 ft tall pavkd with bud stinks and her side stems have to b held up yesterday morning when tgey got checkd on still got lil more to go then pics and smoke report if u guys interested

nutes
Sensi bloom a/b
B-52
Vitaboost
Voodoojuice
Big bud
Budcandy
Overdrive

Botanicare
Cal mag
Silica blast
And sum hygrozyme

Any 1 hav any info on greatwhite powder ? Lookn into grabbn it or is this good enough
dont watse tour money bro.on great white powder.i got a tub full its pretty useless,grap. capsulators root ,nute,and foliar packs?or just the root pack.i get em and live on the opposite side of

stutter

stutter

its going to be pretty hard to find a good representaion of the original ECSD in my opinion but it can be done.

if you really wanted it and you dont mind working for it probably your best bet would be to find a good solid cross using the ACTUAL ECSD CLONE. something like the ECSD x Appy by "working mans dank" would have been a perfect place to start IMO. but others like Haarlem by GGG (ECSD x Aenasthesia) could be nice.

F2 the original line then go hunting through those seeds for the real ECSD leaning pheno's. i would bet you would find something like what your looking for that way.

B

Blis844

Theoretically, I would think Dr G's ecsd s1's should be the closest thing in seed form??? Big question is if they are extra herm prone as s1's?
No Hermes from docs s1s ever, I've run multiple packs or so of his s1s of trainwreck, to Chemdog #4, cindy99, ghost og, uk cheese suicide cut also my cousins friend ran some of the ecsd and none of us got 1 hermie, I didn't see the ecsd except for the last tiny bug my cousin had it smelled and tasted exactly how sour d should and the high is great but I recommend anything above, especially Chemdog #4, ghost og, trainwreck, and uk cheese all absolute fire

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sng
good money=good genetics baloney this can't possibly be pervasive thinking[/quote saying that ! Look at the amazing hazeman :-) i mean can ya get a better deal? Very good quality, quantity ratio. Impo .But on the WHOLE the ones THAT have these, elite, genetics. Ripp us regular seed buyers rite of! LIKE 14 £ per seed! Its a wonder THAT they get away with it. Even just over 2 , 3,years seeds have GONE up in some cases by as MUCH as 50+%. Thats shocking.

spacebomb

spacebomb

whats 200 for seeds bro?.thats fucking stupid rip of prices that bro eh i cant understand:-)lol.u qouted me? i hope i aint gave u the wrong impression about sommet eh bro?
Not even a pack just 2 seeds for 200 that is ridiculous

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh right i see!crossed woires.sorry bro. youl defo get a EXELLENT pack of disiel seeds or 3,for 200,bro eh:-). pm .me !:-)

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Stop being cheap and just buy the dr greenthumb ecsd s1's.

I made a few myself with the ecsd clone and the s1's are solid and stable. FIRE keepers. The don't hermie and you get crazy phenos. If you want one that's identical to the ecsd your gonna have to pop a lot, becouse the range of phenos I got were insane. But all were killer.

Now I didn't pop any of greenthumbs these were ones I made, but ecsd is ecsd. So I would expect the same results, unless he took his down to s?

I have poped greenthumbs OG ghost, lapk, and lapk x Chemdog D, and all 3 were insane dank. So I dought his ecsd would be anything but.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Im not after diesil seeds eh bro i was gifted some shit hot mr nice mango haze x rez dogs sour d v 2.5 bx 2:-) im buzzing with these cos the parent that are on other site look amazing to say ,THE VERY LEAST. :-)there going to be strait fire.i really want a heavy diesil dom pheno.
Stop being cheap and just buy the dr greenthumb ecsd s1's.

I made a few myself with the ecsd clone and the s1's are solid and stable. FIRE keepers. The don't hermie and you get crazy phenos. If you want one that's identical to the ecsd your gonna have to pop a lot, becouse the range of phenos I got were insane. But all were killer.

Now I didn't pop any of greenthumbs these were ones I made, but ecsd is ecsd. So I would expect the same results, unless he took his down to s?

I have poped greenthumbs OG ghost, lapk, and lapk x Chemdog D, and all 3 were insane dank. So I dought his ecsd would be anything but.

Kushwick

Kushwick

im looking my self cause i lost all my cuts including my real deal ecsd cut i had for years and i am shocked to see so many people had luck with dr greenthumb i bought a pack of his ecsd grew out every bean and nothing close to the real im use to also grew out a 6 pack of sour kush from rp and also nothing close to the real i thought the whole grow the docs where gonna ligit it grew just like it but he finished product lacked the smell and taste of the sour hardly smelled at all to be honest and tasted like hay
haha same shit I said and people tell me I never smoked the real deal if I say that about Dr.greenthumbs ecsd s1. Good luck on finding it tho I'm trying a couple diff breeders myself

stutter

stutter

im looking my self cause i lost all my cuts including my real deal ecsd cut i had for years and i am shocked to see so many people had luck with dr greenthumb i bought a pack of his ecsd grew out every bean and nothing close to the real im use to also grew out a 6 pack of sour kush from rp and also nothing close to the real i thought the whole grow the docs where gonna ligit it grew just like it but he finished product lacked the smell and taste of the sour hardly smelled at all to be honest and tasted like hay

im very interested to hear how an aussie ever laid hands on the real ECSD clone?

stutter

stutter

Just curious cause I am an aussie and I would loce access to some american elites. Alas I will keep searching seed packs for my own elites

Natural

Natural

I remember seeing that cut...how long did you use to run her, Aussie? I should still be able to get Sour D here on the EC, but I don't bother with it cause I like her at 11-12 weeks..which is too long for what I can get for elbows. Let me look into getting it..the kids in Athens have it as well as Deathstar..which I fucking cannot stand to grow or smoke..lol.
cheers.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Im not after diesil seeds eh bro i was gifted some shit hot mr nice mango haze x rez dogs sour d v 2.5 bx 2:-) im buzzing with these cos the parent that are on other site look amazing to say ,THE VERY LEAST. :-)there going to be strait fire.i really want a heavy diesil dom pheno.

Sounds dope a mango haze x ecsd.
I have never ran a Rez cut, but I don't imagine it would be any less dope. IMHO Me personally I don't a smell the desiel in the ecsd. The monkey paw I was blessed with the chance to run had way more of a diesel gas smell.
But that's just me.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter

Yea that's what I was saying about the ecsd, none of the phenos come out anything like the cut. I personally haven't poped greenthumbs, but the ones I made. Came out dank as fuck. I only had like 3 maybe for. I did the party cup breeding shit so I didn't get shit. Maybe Ill post a pic.

So as far as greenthumbs I don't no, but I can't imagine his shit comein out smelling like hay man, I've ran a few of his things and they were good.

Top Bottom