WHO has the OFFICIAL GSC? IS IT YOU?

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I know THESE days High Time's Magazine, Is all about profit and bullshittin, but this read was worthy on many levels. When the Fad of GSC started, as i ALWAYS do, i hit up my stingy bean hoarding childhood friend who's a commercial grower outta norcal.

He doesn't EVER share his genetics but will indeed share actual facts and knowledge without a issue. When i asked about this topic he asap went into a rant about nobody knows these dude's the cookie family pedigree and insider knowledge. He did say they hold sick shit far as genetics are concerned. Idk i dont believe much i read in mags, But for some odd reason. Between what my pal told and what ive read,i think these guy's are foreal. It just FEELS legit. So my question to you My Fellow Farmer's DO YOU HAVE THE LEGITIMATE COOKIES??

http://www.hightimes.com/read/inside-girl-scout-cookies

Tmb
Respect

Enjoy the Nba Playoffs and the Cups and 420 Event's!
Peace

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What you will see in the near future is something they refer to as “Pollen Nation,” which will be a program to market the male pollen of the GSC. Rather than selling seeds, they want the Cookies to be a more intimate experience for growers

Hey @
Medusa they are stealing your idea!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Goo has a thread about cookies that's 1.3 million pages long.

Everything you need to know about cookies

Yeah i read that thread once a day lol. Seems like these guy's are legitimately saying that the "OFFICIAL" genetics are still in house? Idk master, soo much red tape with genetics these days. Ive never grown anything cookies, would LOVE the chance to see the fuss.
Tmb
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Kinda misread your post the first time.

Something that bothers me about what jigga is saying in ht is that his gsc has a very high tolerance for nutrients.....that's not the gsc I know at all

Exactly, that's what makes me believe that it's not the real deal that everyone has. But wtf do i know. These could be Russians invading trying to divide us happy Americans lol idk. Its crazy.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Strikes me as funny they say they are very private and on a ''need to know'' basis yet they contact hightimes to do a story on them and shove them right into the limelight?Marketing I guess,lots of contradictions with the gsc strain and story.

Yeah same here, but also if your work you created was getting claimed by a bunch of folks. I think I'd come outta hiding and state claim. Idk i believe the rumor that the two Asians created it by accident in Frisco. Just crazy fuss over this strain. Goddamn i need to grow this. Thanks for passing thru fish!
Tmb
Respect

sixstring

sixstring

these chem x gsc I have going are not picky at all so logic musta fixed em right .so many dif stories on this damn gsc I was leary to try any for a while.i still wont bother with the spindly version I see so often on the net,with all the pics I see and now all these dif outcrosses and "forum cuts" im convienced the real cookie has been watered down.bigtime curveball saying real cookies likes a lot of nutes though.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

these chem x gsc I have going are not picky at all so logic musta fixed em right .so many dif stories on this damn gsc I was leary to try any for a while.i still wont bother with the spindly version I see so often on the net,with all the pics I see and now all these dif outcrosses and "forum cuts" im convienced the real cookie has been watered down.bigtime curveball saying real cookies likes a lot of nutes though.

Yeah bigtime curve brother. Im witcha, i dont like to bash people just for the sake of bashing. But you gotta think,WHERE did this REALLY originate? Now the SHERBERT a few dude's i know who are still in norcal say that shit blows away the forum cookies. Would rather grow a cross of it like divine has or another crossed to something worthy.
Tmb
Respect

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man thats the thing,dudes got some "other" strain called sherbet,of course they r gunna say it blows all others away cause its theres lol.its not just cookies that gets hyped although the net sure did a good job of hype with the cookies,seems like all the good,busy breeders do a good job of hype to move seeds.i don't blame them,its a smart sales method with the net and if your genetics are decent a lil hype can push them to greatness in no time.but its a double edged sword,cause if your genetics have any problems like herming the net gunna make you pay the price that way to ;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

yeah man thats the thing,dudes got some "other" strain called sherbet,of course they r gunna say it blows all others away cause its theres lol.its not just cookies that gets hyped although the net sure did a good job of hype with the cookies,seems like all the good,busy breeders do a good job of hype to move seeds.i don't blame them,its a smart sales method with the net and if your genetics are decent a lil hype can push them to greatness in no time.but its a double edged sword,cause if your genetics have any problems like herming the net gunna make you pay the price that way to ;)

Naw brother a few non growers who have smoked it said it's stupid dank, a few cali farmer's here have confirmed that it's the new TWIST!?? Lol idk if these dude's are foreal on the pollen thing , but if they are ,that'd be a great chance to find a gsc that's SUPREME cookies. But idk i need to grow this notorious strain lmfao. When sour diesel hit, rumors were fuckin retarded. This gsc backstory takes the cake though six lol.
What about the strain they made for the high Times dude called gilato? On the spot pollination lol. Kinda gimmicky bro.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Everyone is marketing themselves these days hoping they can sell their exclusive and "elusive" genetics for the biggest dollar. If what these guys are saying is true, that they are the only ones with cookies and everything else is just "fortune" cookies then they are kind of fucking themselves: if cookies are in high demand, and the only available cookies on the market are fake, well then is it not the fake cookies that are the more valuable of the two?

I know of two distinct cookies, platinum and animal. They are noticeably different from one another and are overall both great strains. I do not believe this story for one bit, it's simply someone attempting to sell their strain bank to someone else and take a popular strain like cookies and make it proprietary!

sixstring

sixstring

Naw brother a few non growers who have smoked it said it's stupid dank, a few cali farmer's here have confirmed that it's the new TWIST!?? Lol idk if these dude's are foreal on the pollen thing , but if they are ,that'd be a great chance to find a gsc that's SUPREME cookies. But idk i need to grow this notorious strain lmfao. When sour diesel hit, rumors were fuckin retarded. This gsc backstory takes the cake though six lol.
What about the strain they made for the high Times dude called gilato? On the spot pollination lol. Kinda gimmicky bro.
the problem with cookie pollen is what do you use as the female lol.unless you have a legit cookie cut you would just be watering down the cookie right off the bat.my thoughts are if it smells anything like cookie dough it has that original cookie in it.and my reason is because I popped a lot of damn beans along the way and I aint never had one plant smell anything like cookie dough lol.I so fuckin excited to smell these buds on my logi-cookies:D

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

we got it, check my thread in a few weeks for the GSC green house...it should be in full swing soon :)

& that cut cost $5k over 2 years ago...the only other that has been sold was for $8k

You got my attention with THAT! You doing a thread? I GOTTA SEE THIS! 8k for ONE CLONE? Id be divorced and living single if i pulled that trigger lol.
Tmb
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom