• Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

WA. List applicants.

Washington State Marijuana Processor Applicants

Posted: Nov 26, 2013 12:08 PM PDT Updated: Jan 23, 2015 8:28 AM PDT

Effendi

Effendi

So I don't get it....are you a grower or a consumer?
If you're a grower, why do you even care about 502?
If you're a consumer and you use 502 because you don't know any growers, why would anyone choose to boycott 502 because someone butthurt on the interwebs says to.

Seems to me that the only few whiners complaining about 502 were never ever growers in the first place, yet thought somehow that they would be able to "make it" in the MMJ world before 502 put restraints in place.

Newsflash, 502 means nothing. No matter who you are, if you can actually grow, you'll never have a problem getting rid of it, if you are just a consumer then 502 does you justice as you can get reasonably price material all over the place.

So why would a grower or a consumer want to boycott 502? No one cares dude. It didn't affect any of the real growers 10 years ago, 5 years ago or in 5 years from now. Me thinks you're a wannabe producer who called himself medical but never was able to learn how to grow material properly and now somehow thinks 502 slowed your roll.

Yea, lots of medical growers didn't dig the 502 law...too bad. It's the law. We fought against it and lost....Suck it up Buttercup. Go back to your day job.:)

I've met a number of cool 502 folks and work with them within the law. learn to conform, there's room enough for EVERYONE that wants any part of this thing.

There is only ONE REASON anyone would want to try to boycott the law of the State, and that would be because they somehow believe that 502 negatively impacted their business.

If you're really medical and want to grow your own, then what's stopping you? If you were medical and imagined yourself some form of pottrepreneur that got cut out by the 502 law then....sorry. If you really knew how to grow, nothing else would matter.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

If you're a consumer and you use 502 because you don't know any growers, why would anyone choose to boycott 502 because someone butthurt on the interwebs says to.

Seems to me that the only few whiners complaining about 502 were never ever growers in the first place, yet thought somehow that they would be able to "make it" in the MMJ world before 502 put restraints in place.

Newsflash, 502 means nothing. No matter who you are, if you can actually grow, you'll never have a problem getting rid of it, if you are just a consumer then 502 does you justice as you can get reasonably price material all over the place.

So why would a grower or a consumer want to boycott 502? No one cares dude. It didn't affect any of the real growers 10 years ago, 5 years ago or in 5 years from now. Me thinks you're a wannabe producer who called himself medical but never was able to learn how to grow material properly and now somehow thinks 502 slowed your roll.

Yea, lots of medical growers didn't dig the 502 law...too bad. It's the law. We fought against it and lost....Suck it up Buttercup. Go back to your day job.:)

I've met a number of cool 502 folks and work with them within the law. learn to conform, there's room enough for EVERYONE that wants any part of this thing.

There is only ONE REASON anyone would want to try to boycott the law of the State, and that would be because they somehow believe that 502 negatively impacted their business.

If you're really medical and want to grow your own, then what's stopping you? If you were medical and imagined yourself some form of pottrepreneur that got cut out by the 502 law then....sorry. If you really knew how to grow, nothing else would matter.

FLMFAO, must be something in the i502 water lolo, :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

So that's your answer as to why you want to boycott 502 weed? It's something in the water that makes you laugh?

Thanks for explaining WHY you want folks to boycott 502.

Chive on

Can tell you don't get it. I didn't make it .125 the way through your jumbled, run-on rambling of assumptions, & incomplete, sporadic, idiotic conclusions.

Generally I make it a rule to not waste my time to reply to one who cannot for a complete, compound sentence. Especially one who has it all figured out and fancies themselves Lord n' Master. If you don't get it by now I can't help you.
Cheers to the ignore button! :smoking:

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

So why would a grower or a consumer want to boycott 502?
Because I don't want to support a state government that's already got their dick so far down our throats that we can't taste fresh air

Newsflash, 502 means nothing. No matter who you are
Ask the HIV patients that have to show a card stating that fact to get medicine, and better yet do it in July when they have to pay %37 tax for said fucking medicine

I thought posting the list was a little inappropriate, but your comments blew that outta the water

Effendi

Effendi

Because I don't want to support a state government that's already got their dick so far down our throats that we can't taste fresh air

So then DON'T. No ones forcing you to do anything. You're smothering on dick because you WANT TO.
There's no government regulating me, telling me what I can grow, when I can grow it or who I can give it to.

They used to tell me it's illegal to grow...so what, I grew anyway.
Then said it's legal to grow, I still grew anyway and still supplied all the medical patients that needed it.
Now they say it's illegal to grow again.....I'm not going to change my program one bit, why should I?
I could give less than a shit about rules that say this or say that.....I do what I want and haven't respected the constantly changing goal posts in 50 years (30 of which I've been growing) so do you think I'm going to change program in July because some new grower complains about the STILL constantly changing laws?

Ask the HIV patients that have to show a card stating that fact to get medicine, and better yet do it in July when they have to pay %37 tax for said fucking medicine

I don't know a single such patient...NOT ONE.
All the medical people who need materials that I have always given them for FREE will still get the same free pot they have always gotten.

Here's the deal dude. I preached long and hard 5 years ago on the THC list...then on Green Thumb and now on Grow Link and here that all medical people should cultivate relationships with growers at that point so they can get materials as needed.

At least 50 patients took my advice and either got on our program or made relationships with growers and now pay $2/gram or less if that's all they can afford. Many still get it 100% free.

I don't care about 502 because you'd have to be really lame to not make any attempt at gaining a relationship with a grower whether you are a patient or recreational in order to get very reasonably priced top shelf.

If as a patient, you're brand new, then I could see an issue finding such an arrangement, but if you've been involved in this scene for more than a year and have not found a place to get weed privately very cheap then you just haven't tried.

There are Ten's of offerings on the thumb and elsewhere for as little as $100 an oz for real topshelf. If you can't find such a relationship you're not trying.

I thought posting the list was a little inappropriate, but your comments blew that outta the water

lol...OK. Well I can understand someone brand new in the experience thinking you should actually pay any attention to to the law. Good luck with that.

As far as government down your throat, it can only be because you sit there with an open inviting mouth.

.:)

Effendi

Effendi

Can tell you don't get it.

Yea, I'm the "new one" and I'm the one that doesn't get it...lol

I didn't make it .125 the way through your jumbled, run-on rambling of assumptions, & incomplete, sporadic, idiotic conclusions.
Your ignorant inability to read and comprehend defines you, not what was written.
Dropping out of high school didn't really work out so well for you did it.

Generally I make it a rule to not waste my time to reply to one who cannot for a complete, compound sentence.

Yet here you are in your glory, trying to respond to a big boy conversation. And READ that last sentence you wrote, to yourself outloud. It really is an INCOMPLETE sentence.

Especially one who has it all figured out and fancies themselves Lord n' Master.
Thanks for that. :) I'm no Lord n Master, but I had a working program a long time ago and I still carry it out.

If you don't get it by now I can't help you.
Cheers to the ignore button! :smoking:

lolol....Was you're "Helping me" even an option? I've been there since the beginning of the laws overhaul in this state, stood by the right people, supported the right legislation as it got defeated and still produced for all my patients the entire time.

You SAY you're going to ignore me but you can't. You will respond. Your obviously NEW to all of this and I commend you feeling bitter like you got screwed somehow. You didn't, you just have no idea how to play the game. We TRIED very hard to support the right people in Olympia over these laws, and tried very hard to fight 502 because as you said, "They said it won't hurt the patient". That was a Lie, the REAL Washington state MMJ Patients got restricted in favor of regulated money.

The 16th Amendment was never ratified by the US Congress. Therefore I do NOT pay taxes.
502 (Big Pharma greed) was Not Ratified or accepted by the people like me who actually supply medical weed to those who need it, therefore I do not pay taxes.

Tell me again how I "don't get it". Please hit ignore now if you can....me thinks you'll respond.

:)

Last edited:
Effendi

Effendi

While I sit here I say that I won't shop 502?
Good for you. the very fact that you have to say you won't shop 502 declares you a "CONSUMER" not a producer.
Everyone I know has bought a gram from a 502 shop to check it out. NO ONE I know goes back to pay $15/gram when they can get better cleaner weed in the medical community for less than $5/gram.

If you were a WISE consumer, you'd actually cultivate a relationship with a REAL Producer (Like me) so you would never have to worry about 502.

It used to be a KFC, now it's a 502 store. In ten years it will be a pawn shop. NO ONE CARES.

Have a good life... ignored

lolol..I have a GREAT life. some days are better than others but all my business is handled.

Enjoy the day :)

Last edited:
StickyBiz

StickyBiz

The 502 stores with the tax they have to collect for the man is going to boost and maintain the medical market to a new level. 502 customers are on the look too so the more 502 customers the better as a high percentage start the look to get outside the system. It will be a shocker if there aren't lawsuits from dispensaries that face shutdown action and it'll be more legal confusion for years. People/voters/cops aren't going to feel sorry for the 502 store owners that whine about the outside-the-system market. The whole anti-weed social angle is rusting away like a Yugo. The man will do the math and keep the tax high to max out what he gets from a system market and that all adds up to a robust outside market that the people will want to keep around. It's a wife and mistress thing people are going to want to keep around.

Trixxi

Trixxi

Can patients still grow their own cannabis in Washington? I have heard a similar program is coming to oregon. Currently a grower for my mom who is a patient in oregon

ROCKTOTO

ROCKTOTO

Can patients still grow their own cannabis in Washington? I have heard a similar program is coming to oregon. Currently a grower for my mom who is a patient in oregon
Yeah but you have to be on the state registry in order to grow 15 plants and your doctor have to say you need that amount ,If not on state reg you can only grow like 3 plants I believe and have no more than an ounce.

Top Bottom