Who's Your Doggy? Let's See

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I wanted to make a place for farmers and farmettes to show off their Pooches! I know personally, My DOGhter is family. Lets see your slobbering Sons and Fuzzy Doghters
Whos your doggy lets see

This is SatiVae (pronounced Say-Tee Vay in public. Aka Sativa Aka Tiva Aka lil miss halfass) she's a Blue Heeler Australian Shepherd mix, and she's also a Service Dog for my Mom, who has been fighting Acute Myeloid Leukemia and has a stem-cell/Bone Marrow Transplant coming up.

My Grandma got me a $100 bamboo pillow for xmas a couple years ago, I love it. But so does Vae. It would be the one with the blue pillowcase she's laying on, every morning when I get up to make coffee I can plan on losing my pillow

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This is Miller she is 2 years old US boxer x chocolate lab or as we like to call her a Boxador she has become a fantastic friend and we have got a close bond after we lost out beloved Roxy to a fatal snake bite . One of the best watch dogs I've ever had and as you can see my youngest son's best buddy

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Grettle on top, Riley bottom Grettle lived 17 years....
Grettle riley

All our dogs never have had regular dog food.
They get raw meat, cow and wild game mixed with sojos dog food mix, all kinds of veggie and eggs fed twice daily freshly made. no meds no vaccinations...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We have four dogs, momma Luna, the Golden, 2 of her pups Tank and peaches, Riley the pointer..
For a couple of nights they were farting out the most vicious malodor stank you ever smelt.
I mean it made our eyes burn
The emissions happened about ever 5 mins, 4 dogs, farting away.
We finally figured out they were eating from a bucket of rotten eggs left out back..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Snow white..
Sno

RIP my gal..
BTW she's a goat.....
The sweetest friend ever..
She would kiss me gently right on my lips for more massaging..
She kidded and got milk fever, she lived just long enough to get the colostrum into her kids
I held her in my arms and told her you can go I will take care of your kids. She closed her eyes and died in my arms.
We bottle fed her kids, Polly, Dolly and Wally who still live on the farm and Polly and Dolly are just like Molly.
Now Wally he loves women and kids, he rarely lets me pet him
Polly and Dolly are the prettiest goats I have ever seen and vie for my affection..
Their coats are So soft and smells like lanolin.

Smerb

Smerb

Snow white..
View attachment 682205
RIP my gal..
BTW she's a goat.....
The sweetest friend ever..
She would kiss me gently right on my lips for more massaging..
She kidded and got milk fever, she lived just long enough to get the colostrum into her kids
I held her in my arms and told her you can go I will take care of your kids. She closed her eyes and died in my arms.
We bottle fed her kids, Polly, Dolly and Wally who still live on the farm and Polly and Dolly are just like Molly.
Now Wally he loves women and kids, he rarely lets me pet him
Polly and Dolly are the prettiest goats I have ever seen and vie for my affection..
Their coats are So soft and smells like lanolin.
We gots a goat down the street, go by it and make some goat noise and it'll answer back. Baby and Doobie. I never liked small dogs, but these 2 get out of the way, having a long stride with small dogs can be a disaster.
IMG 6364
They both like pot, the top one loves to smell what's in the bag when I bring some super bomb around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom