Why This Happen To Me Every Time I Grow

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

i spray my plants every 4 days with sns 209 but every time i get these like inch worm/ catapillars they even get inside the branches not even just the buds

Why this happen to me every time i grow
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Just bio bizz light mix
I saw a bunch of what seem to look like eggs then i pushed them aside and there was a big whole on my branch so i took it off and looked inside it was hallow for like an inch i saw a black little head i knew what it was so i opened it and saw this fucker i have a bunch of smaller ones in the buds i been picking them off

rootexcess

rootexcess

First you need to figure out what the fuck you got going on with this bug! I’ve never seen anything like what you got going on. Then go from there.
It may not be extremely common, but just like any pest, they are vectored in one way or another. Not unheard of by any means.

MrSinilindin

MrSinilindin

You must also find the adult moth to help ID.
A UV bug zapper and/or moth lure traps to try to catch an adult moth.
Challenge is that the lures are specific to individual types, so you need to identify to get the right lure.

It is a recurring problem because one or two eggs or larvae are evading your SNS regimen, turning to moths, hiding out, laying new eggs.
Neem oil alternating with the BT will smother the eggs, but if they are laying inside the stems it won't help since it won't get to them them.
Spinosad should also work in this rotation.

Green lacewings will eat the eggs and the larvae
Ladybugs ditto
Moth egg predator wasps will search out and eat the eggs

These treatments will work on the eggs and larvae, but not the moth, who will keep laying eggs, hiding out, coming back - as long as one singe egg or larva gets missed by the sprays, they will keep coming back. Wasps may be more effective than sprays since they will seek out and find the eggs.

GaGrown420

GaGrown420

I think you should change the soil. Grow something in a pot with another soil, for instance.

Top Bottom