Wifi Og

• Thread starter Ritual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ritual

Ritual

Popped some of these beans ( in hopes of making a cross with a buddies lucky charm) I have heard the strain can be finicky. Anyone have suggestions on feeding or pH?

william76

william76

I. Can tell u she's a medium to high feeder,she can stretch in flowering and she can be hard too clone,ive never seen a nanner on any iv run,ran her for a bit,still got some seeds but none goin just now,good luck with them,76

3G Labs

3G Labs

I guess it could be finicky, we ran it for three months before we pulled it from the stock.
It gets hit hard with pm, and yield is on the low end. A pretty average strain all around.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I guess it could be finicky, we ran it for three months before we pulled it from the stock.
It gets hit hard with pm, and yield is on the low end. A pretty average strain all around.
I completely disagree with this. It's an amazing strain. Top shelf. Super easy OG to nail. Huge yields for an OG. Everything gets PM.

It's a super heavy feeder. PH depends on your medium.

It's a feminized strain... So you won't find a male to make hybrids with.

Ritual

Ritual

I grow organic btw. Have had wifi before, smoking not growing. Im really excited about it. Im also running maddfarmers strawberry frost atm.

waayne

waayne

White Fire is an OG Raskal classic:cool:
A nice pheno will easily out yield the elite OG cuts....
As far as quality goes,it has always been a favorite with my patients.......

@WalterWhiteFire is right on point,it's an easy growing ,high yielding OG,which puts off some amazing phenos, like the #43......
IMG 7399
IMG 6977
IMG 7093

@Ritual Good luck pheno hunting!

3G Labs

3G Labs

We run tables of 40 plants, three strains. Topped and LST'd to trellis . WiFi was the only strain that developed pm, even though effected leaves were in direct contact with other strains. Just an observation, like I said we could have had a weak cutting to start with .

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I think the WiFi is amazing smoke. I picked up some flowers from OG Rascal this weekend. It was a tester for WiFi called WhiteFire#9. Not as dense as #43, nor quite as hard hitting, but damn it was/is top shelf. Makes me want to try popping a pack. Here's a pic.
20150122 191315

RomulanRebel

RomulanRebel

This is my first time running the Wifi and it's been nothing but cake. Organically grown in coco in the greenhouse. I popped 10 seeds, 9 sprouted and all were female. One of the easiest plants I've run to date, not sure if I got lucky or it's just this easy to grow? Not a huge yielder but decent enough. Smells range from citrus, soaked in jet fuel to deep, dank earth and rotting fruit. Absolutel phenomenal. Not sure the neighbors would agree with me but hey, what can I say

IMG 5329
IMG 5330
Top Bottom