Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Wifi Og

Discussion in 'Strains and Hybrids' started by Aqua Man, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I'm looking at doing Wifi OG from seed as my first strain. Does anyone have any experience with this strain that could spare any or all info on their experience growing it.

hawkman likes this.
  2. hawkman

hawkman

breeder ? elev8 seeds Just do as you would for an OG strain, the only thing is that your end product will be a lot stronger than just OG - consider it a medium skill strain because of the WIFI genetics

Aqua Man likes this.
  3. G gnome

G gnome Moderator Staff Member

Ive grown it quite a bit

elevate? Og raskal, dudey!!

How can he do as he wud an og if he has never grown b4?

the rrock and Aqua Man like this.
  4. Thanks I decided to go for White Widow after being impatient and doing a bit more looking into requirements and this being my first grow.

Was this a step in the right direction? I have plenty of time to change my mind.

Looking for a strain with good yields that has high/higher level thc and decent flavour. Suitable for a UC scrog.

5. G gnome

I wudnt have chosen ww. I wudnt advise doin uc and i qudnr do a scrog neither. But thats just me

Aqua Man likes this.
  6. Appreciate the honesty. I'm all ears of you don't mind throwing some opinions my way. Fair warning I am a stubborn SOB when I set my mind to something but always open to opinions and advice

Ar.BsG likes this.
  7. G gnome

Scrog to me is a huge waste of time unless ur growin legal and have a limited pmant count.

Uc has too many moving parts

White widow is too sweet. Its totally opposite of wifi

Aqua Man likes this.
  8. The reason I'm doing UC is because it all makes sense to me. I have for many years grown aquatic plants and done my own custom nutes. Lots of water testing and understand the principles well. There is a big difference between terrestrial plants and aquatic plants but I feel more comfortable in hydro.

G gnome likes this.
  9. Yes it will be legal and only allowed 4 plants. Could you recommend a strain that would be good for my wants/needs?

G gnome likes this.
  10. G gnome

Well...idk what ur wants and needs are...?

What do u like to smoke?

Aqua Man likes this.
  11. Looking for something high thc, smooth, not sleepy, happy. More sativa like effects but a hybrid kinda balanced.
    Also a decent yielded since only 4 plants

12. So many strains on THCfarmer seed store, and other seedbanks hard to recommend just one,my easiest growing is GDP but than youve got cookies,kushes,cheeses,berries,whites,lemons,skunks etc,. I wouldnt grow WW unless I was paid to although I have grown wifi which was super strong but not huge enough yields

Aqua Man likes this.
  13. Hmm I guess a good question to ask is why not WW? I have never tried it but it appears to be popular with a decent THC level, easy to grow and not terrible yields. I'm not sure if that is accurate as I have not tried or grown it. GDP is listed more for night time sleeping kinda stuff which I would like to avoid. I know its all preference based but I am struggling to decide like you say.... just so many dam options.

14. G gnome

Whats the best strain u ever smoked?

Aqua Man likes this.
  15. Good question on the WW >theres nothing wrong with growing it, the professional growers I know just dont grow it,now about 15 yrs ago there was an aloha white widow that was going around that was a sought aftyer clone but since then not so much. Im thrilled to see any strain grown ,WW has stood the test of time,what breeder is it from/or seedbank?

Aqua Man likes this.
  16. CKS

17. Tbh I have never asked but I know mostly kush I think the last one was critical. I smoke occasionally but my fiancee does often. I don't really get a lot of choice it's not legal here until Oct so I take what i get for now

18. G gnome

Then grow some kush!

Aqua Man likes this.
  19. heisenbubble

heisenbubble Moderator Staff Member

If you can get your hands on the wifi 43 cut it's super vigorous.uve never had a plant grow as fast and big in uc like it does.

20. I found some seed banks that carry wifi 43 is this legit or is this something I need took for clone only. Do you know a good source I should use?