Will An Ionizer Kill Powder Mold?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

Will an ionizer kill powder mold? It's usued to kill regular mold and mold spores. Lots of ppl run it with acs and filters on so it can kill an mold spores..

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

It will probably charge spores and make them stick to something with an opposite charge. Ionizers can produce ozone, and perhaps that is what you are after. I cannot think of anywhere I have seen it recommended as a treatment for PM. Sulfur is the molecule you are looking for, I think.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Will an ionizer kill powder mold? It's usued to kill regular mold and mold spores. Lots of ppl run it with acs and filters on so it can kill an mold spores..
Do you mean an ozone generator?

canothink5

canothink5

Did you test this theory?

Dan789

Dan789

Like an negative ion generator included in some air purifiers? Don’t think that’ll do the trick, sulfur burner, lights out fans off, people out of the area then run for 4 hours or so, repeat if necessary, rinse plants afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend when in bloom
Others have noted some sprays, which I’ve never tried, cause after experiencing it once and trying lots of other shit, my grow was a tossed. Now I watch and control humidity with a dehumidifier, keep air circulation going and run exhaust fans 24/7 during bloom. Hope this helps.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Simple, cheap, and highly effective:
Addinf silica to your nutrients makes plants bitter to most critters while increasing strength of stems

food grade H2O2 usually 34=5%. dilute 1:11= ~ 3% H2O2. use a hand sprayer

hth

Top Bottom