Will These Lights Work?

• Thread starter Obeyxs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obeyxs

Looking to purchase these only doing 1-2 plants a time in 26” inch high 12” wide area let me know your thoughts will be doing ethier red dwarf or northern lights auto in pro mix ph

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Well with no link what are they? No off to a good start lol

O

Obeyxs

50w led light it’s square it has red blue white lights and USB/ir

O

Obeyxs

Here HIGROW Reflector 45W LED Grow Light Panel 225 LEDs 6-Band Full Spectrum Include UV IR with Switch for Indoor Plants Seeding& Growing& Flowering

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Here HIGROW Reflector 45W LED Grow Light Panel 225 LEDs 6-Band Full Spectrum Include UV IR with Switch for Indoor Plants Seeding& Growing& Flowering

Yep I have used them to start seedlings before. Honestly I think they are junk. You will need to upgrade your lighting if you expect anything from your labor

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

N
Will it do a whole auto grow or not all I wanna know

Not in my experience. I thik you would be lucky to grow a scraggly sorry sad looking plant with the genetics of cannabis, but that’s it. I doubt you would ever get anything other than hairs for flowers, if that.

Monster762

Monster762

It will keep a plant alive but not really grow one. I ran 2 of these to keep a plant I didn’t have room to flower. It lived 2 months but suffered.

O

Obeyxs

Would this work only like extra 40$ on top of other one also only doing 1 plant a time AutoFlower
(100pcs*3w) 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum LED Plant Light Kits for Indoor Plant Flower Vegatables Greenhouse

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

12” x 26”? That’s gonna be tough. You’re really gonna have to utilize some training techniques. I look forward to seeing you knock it out tho! If I were you I would put a couple rooted clones in there and flip.

Top Bottom