Will You Be At The Ht Cup In Feb?

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yes, we are a featured vendor in the medicating area and this year we have a double booth because we need room to spread out our stuff. NorCal Confections plans to be a part of our booth to offer great edibles.

As usual we will be there banging our gong and lighting up joints. Come and buy your seeds at wholesale prices. Try some of my bubble hash or take some hash and flowers home with you.

A shopping mall is what we have in the medicating area. ;)

For a suggested donation you can buy a gram or an oz. and maybe a t shirt or a hat with my logo. :)

The man reason is to be a part of the greatest civil rights movement ever. Don't we have reason to celebrate? We are winning...

It is a civil right to ingest what you choose. To medicate as you see fit. To be free from unreasonable punishments for nothing. We do good, not harm.

Come and visit us at our booth. At least get your free sample flower to try...

Canman

Canman

Hi BOG.. Looking forward to finally meeting you at the cup. Wondering if that legendary vacuum is gonna be with you at your booth. I'd rather pay 5$ for a picture with the Hoover than 5$ for a dab..lol..

Canman

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hi BOG.. Looking forward to finally meeting you at the cup. Wondering if that legendary vacuum is gonna be with you at your booth. I'd rather pay 5$ for a picture with the Hoover than 5$ for a dab..lol..

Canman
Vacuum? sound intriguing post a pic please.

devilrays

devilrays

Do you need a Cali medical card to get into the cannabis cup and partake?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Vacuum? sound intriguing post a pic please.
User124634 pic595629 1296951049

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So to be clear, even if I am a card holder in a state other than Cali, I will need a recommendation or a Cali address?

And while I am at it, I am holding off on ticket purchase until I can find a room to crash in, funds will be tight. Anyone here have enough stag oriented space for a old hippy to lay a sleeping back or cot???

The drive is only 4.5 hrs from my home but I don't want to have to do the up and back trip all in one day. So if I had a place to lay my bones for a night that would be great. Let me know. Fudge is working on his end hopefully something will come together. Peace

Thanks

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So to be clear, even if I am a card holder in a state other than Cali, I will need a recommendation or a Cali address?

And while I am at it, I am holding off on ticket purchase until I can find a room to crash in, funds will be tight. Anyone here have enough stag oriented space for a old hippy to lay a sleeping back or cot???

The drive is only 4.5 hrs from my home but I don't want to have to do the up and back trip all in one day. So if I had a place to lay my bones for a night that would be great. Let me know. Fudge is working on his end hopefully something will come together. Peace

Thanks
PM Me.

M

Mr.23

I will be there! Unless my wife goes into labor! o_O i hope not! The baby can come on the day after but not before! If baby comes before i am forced to wait till next year... i neex to restok. And also i want to smoke and sesh with fellow growers.. sucks that im the only grower i know so i look forward to this event. Lol when i start talking grow to my wifey she just stares at me with a blank face.. she is lost in growers lingo.. with bushies permission i will take a few of the sour bubble astrigent pheno beas to pass out to fellow growers..

Latest posts

Top Bottom