Wind Burn Or N Toxicity?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaptainKush

KaptainKush

So i go in today to check on the girls and i notice some slight yellowing at the tips and some of the leaves are beginning to claw downward. Could it be from them getting too much wind? I just raised the height on the oscillating fan and pointed it away from the plants so its not pointed directly on them. Or am i looking at nitrogen tox? Right now im vegging under a 300w mars hydro. Im about to purchase a 1000w higrow (not sure if im going with that brand yet, any input is appreciated). Anyways here are some pictures

Wind burn or n toxicity
Wind burn or n toxicity 2
Wind burn or n toxicity 3
Wind burn or n toxicity 4
Wind burn or n toxicity 5
Wind burn or n toxicity 6
Wind burn or n toxicity 7
Wind burn or n toxicity 8
Wind burn or n toxicity 9
Strangeone

Strangeone

So i go in today to check on the girls and i notice some slight yellowing at the tips and some of the leaves are beginning to claw downward. Could it be from them getting too much wind? I just raised the height on the oscillating fan and pointed it away from the plants so its not pointed directly on them. Or am i looking at nitrogen tox? Right now im vegging under a 300w mars hydro. Im about to purchase a 1000w higrow (not sure if im going with that brand yet, any input is appreciated). Anyways here are some pictures
Looks like fert burn

below frigid

below frigid

Just don't feed them anything for a bit. They should not need anything but water from germination until at least 30 days. It looks minor if it continues to get worse you could flush with a gallon or two of water. Did you add it to the soil or mixing it with water?

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Adding it to the water
Just don't feed them anything for a bit. They should not need anything but water from germination until at least 30 days. It looks minor if it continues to get worse you could flush with a gallon or two of water. Did you add it to the soil or mixing it with water?
Adding it to the water

MW7945

MW7945

I'm on week 6 in flower of my first grow. Got 2-3 weeks left before harvest. If there's anything I've learned it's to be patient and just let the plant do it's thing.

I knew it's your first because this is something I would've worried about right away too. If you expect your plant to finish with 100% pristine leaves your expectations are too high. Unless you have series issues with leaves turning on you just let it be. Those little blemishes are nothing.

Don't give them many nutrients right now, if any at all. I fed mine too early and it caused these same type of problems. These plants can take quite a bit of abuse and be fine.

below frigid

below frigid

Adding it to the water

Adding it to the water

Yeah, just plain water for at least a couple more weeks then start with 1/4 - 1/2 strength and slowly increase. You should not need to do anything else if it's not getting any worse.

Top Bottom