• Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

Here's the next crop. Somango XXL, Blue Mystic, Big Bud clones and Berry
Bomb from seed
IMG 20180304 124655 2

K

kansabis

Yeah I got halfway through my typing and was like o yeah he mentioned making edibles duh! Lol edibles are my next adventure,I've got some avb and kief saved back as well as some sugar trim and my next 2 plants will all go to edibles since they are seeded(on purpose).

Rcubed

Rcubed

Yeah I got halfway through my typing and was like o yeah he mentioned making edibles duh! Lol edibles are my next adventure,I've got some avb and kief saved back as well as some sugar trim and my next 2 plants will all go to edibles since they are seeded(on purpose).
Cool, I was reading GT21s thread on edibles and it inspired me to get into it. The most I've done before is brownies. I was looking at his recipes with my tongue dropping out of my mouth. LMAO

K

kansabis

Yeah I've got zero experience with edibles,I've tried a few things before but I never felt anything so I'm guessing they were bunk or something wasn't done right,couple gummies and a sucker.

Rcubed

Rcubed

So after the trimming I got 4.6 oz dry from these two and another 1 oz from the Mystery plant. Buds are ok but not very dense. I'll smoke some just cause I want to see what they smoke like but I'll make the rest into edibles.
Here's the last reveged plant (Big Bud) it's 5 weeks in. Hopefully it'll finish out. It's putting on the typical long colas I love about this strain. I think I'm going to breed it to a White Widow male and call it Big Snow. I know it's probably already been done but what the hell I can try it too!
IMG 20180320 174929

Rcubed

Rcubed

U just letting him go open air outside or how you doing the deed? Lol
At first I had them in the tent 12/12 then it came to me to put them outside for 12 hours of light and bring them in the tent for 12 dark. The only plant outside that's in bud is the Big Bud and that'll be done in a week so I figured no harm in putting the male outside during the day. I also took some more clones off a new Big Bud mother that was showing pistils so I put her in with the Blue Mystic and Somango Girls. Hoping I get something decent with these crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom