Wishbone’s Outdoor - Round 2

• Thread starter Wishbone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wishbone

Wishbone

I've got a big ol paper grocery bag a quarter full of early that the storm cut for me. Been smoking on it for a week now. I definitely have no issue with the blaze I got goin on from it. Breaking out the 8" RAW 5 Stage and my 4" grinder to fill it right now. Going to mix the earlies from 3 plants into it. Toke up.

:smoking:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I didn't realise it till just a few minutes ago but I've been mulling over your winter grow since we were talking about the all that lighting equipment you picked up on Craigslist. I was checking in on FarmerP's grow and he mentioned his CHM light and I remembered that's the one I wanted to see if you knew about. At the time I wanted to ask I couldn't remember what they were called and couldn't find any info that would jog my memory.

Now, I don't know CMH lights but FarmerP loves them. From what he's told me they are both efficient, and generate some waste heat as well. I thought something like that might be a good balance for your cold weather grows.

I don't know if your familiar with CHM lights,or if you're even interested, but if you are then you can ask FarmerP about them.

Hope your girls are doing well. (If they're not already harvested).

Wishbone

Wishbone

I didn't realise it till just a few minutes ago but I've been mulling over your winter grow since we were talking about the all that lighting equipment you picked up on Craigslist. I was checking in on FarmerP's grow and he mentioned his CHM light and I remembered that's the one I wanted to see if you knew about. At the time I wanted to ask I couldn't remember what they were called and couldn't find any info that would jog my memory.

Now, I don't know CMH lights but FarmerP loves them. From what he's told me they are both efficient, and generate some waste heat as well. I thought something like that might be a good balance for your cold weather grows.

I don't know if your familiar with CHM lights,or if you're even interested, but if you are then you can ask FarmerP about them.

Hope your girls are doing well. (If they're not already harvested).

Thanks man, I have been catching up on CMH, but again not looking to spend any more, going to run what I got for now.

Been hunkered down in the cold the past few days, saw 17 F outside and managed to keep the GH at 37 F for the low :opps: Girls are doing good though, Blueberry looks like it will be ready in the next week or so, Stardawg and 9# still have a bit. I’ll get some update pics tomorrow.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks man, I have been catching up on CMH, but again not looking to spend any more, going to run what I got for now.

Been hunkered down in the cold the past few days, saw 17 F outside and managed to keep the GH at 37 F for the low :opps: Girls are doing good though, Blueberry looks like it will be ready in the next week or so, Stardawg and 9# still have a bit. I’ll get some update pics tomorrow.

I knew you weren't in the market right now but I had to tell you before I forgot again, lol. I figured you'd put it in the "file that sh*t away" category. I'm glad that your girls are okay. That's some crazy weather so early in the season isn't It? Wierd like the heat you got this summer. I remember when I was stationed in the TX panhandle and we got some bullsh*t cold weather like that in late spring. Try to imagine a thousand soldiers trying to march to school in formation on ice (while carrying heavy briefcases full of fully loaded, thick, three ring binders. I wish I still had those course binders. Would love to refresh my electronics and math knowledge.)

I'm just hoping I can get all my girls ripe and harvested before any hail storms hit this year. Rain and wind breaking branches are nothing compared to the damage a decent hail storm can do to trichs. It'll strip em like ice water does for hash. I've been keeping a close eye on the weather here. If I had to, I could harvest every plant but the Idunnoes tomorrow and still get passable bud. But I'd be pissed because I'm going for flowers at their absolute apex this year. A couple of my friends keep talking about how good the dispensary weed is they've been getting and I need that talk to shift to my herb for referrals. Being the cheapest only goes so far in my town. Especially during harvest season.

When I grow a few indoor plants for my own consumption this winter I'll aim for that cup o coffee high. I know that one breeder that has Durban and I want to "X" it with the new strains I'm working on.

Wishbone

Wishbone

I knew you weren't in the market right now but I had to tell you before I forgot again, lol. I figured you'd put it in the "file that sh*t away" category. I'm glad that your girls are okay. That's some crazy weather so early in the season isn't It? Wierd like the heat you got this summer. I remember when I was stationed in the TX panhandle and we got some bullsh*t cold weather like that in late spring. Try to imagine a thousand soldiers trying to march to school in formation on ice (while carrying heavy briefcases full of fully loaded, thick, three ring binders. I wish I still had those course binders. Would love to refresh my electronics and math knowledge.)

I'm just hoping I can get all my girls ripe and harvested before any hail storms hit this year. Rain and wind breaking branches are nothing compared to the damage a decent hail storm can do to trichs. It'll strip em like ice water does for hash. I've been keeping a close eye on the weather here. If I had to, I could harvest every plant but the Idunnoes tomorrow and still get passable bud. But I'd be pissed because I'm going for flowers at their absolute apex this year. A couple of my friends keep talking about how good the dispensary weed is they've been getting and I need that talk to shift to my herb for referrals. Being the cheapest only goes so far in my town. Especially during harvest season.

When I grow a few indoor plants for my own consumption this winter I'll aim for that cup o coffee high. I know that one breeder that has Durban and I want to "X" it with the new strains I'm working on.

Appreciate it!

Yeah, weathers been crazy here, back to fall for the next 10 days, should be perfect for finishing the crop up.

Forgot to mention I left the pollinated branch of the TW on to ripen a bit more. Having watched this little branch for the last two weeks since I chopped the rest of it, it doesn’t look like it put on too much more size, the rest of the hairs turned red in about a week more, and trichs have been going amber ever since.

05B6F823 A4A6 4106 AF57 C7B37F9C5B81
231ABDD0 01C6 41F3 AB9D 8CEA2DA74CAC
B777333A D609 495A 93C7 C7C1A668B935
8D10859C A873 4070 93EE 283AD3BB8897
980FF54E B515 4700 9868 65FA44DDBDC8
5F1D1958 4F29 433B 80CB 28E05BCDEE48
8D73C7C5 CDE8 4A98 A584 6039C1D55DE3
5A90521F 08F0 4D05 AC48 1A3D5AE894F5

F

FutureGrower

Appreciate it!

Yeah, weathers been crazy here, back to fall for the next 10 days, should be perfect for finishing the crop up.

Forgot to mention I left the pollinated branch of the TW on to ripen a bit more. Having watched this little branch for the last two weeks since I chopped the rest of it, it doesn’t look like it put on too much more size, the rest of the hairs turned red in about a week more, and trichs have been going amber ever since.

View attachment 836510 View attachment 836511 View attachment 836512 View attachment 836513 View attachment 836514 View attachment 836515 View attachment 836516 View attachment 836517

Love seeing the no flush finishes! Living soil life! :)

And I was reading about your TW, makes me want to grab a pack just to try it. I fking har TW's from dispensaries but loved some I had from a old friend. I figured my taste just changed but good to know! I'm not much of a sativa guy anymore though so I really just may not like it lol!

I'll take a good Hawaiian or sour diesel anyday though!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Appreciate it!

View attachment 836510 View attachment 836511 View attachment 836512 View attachment 836513 View attachment 836514 View attachment 836515 View attachment 836516 View attachment 836517

I didn't realise/remember you pollinated the TW. Is it femmed or was it male? Too many grow diaries I've read and lose track what is happening in which one.

Oh, man... just took a bong rip of that Creamsicle. It's not even completely dry yet and it still hits smooth as silk. The taste is like it got confused as to whether it wants to be orange or pear. The high is crisp and light. I'm absolutely baked outta my gourd but still don't feel all slow. I have a strong feeling this stuff is going to creep up and kick my a$$...

Yup, just did. Big time body high and...

...I forgot what I was saying, hehe.

Wishbone

Wishbone

I didn't realise/remember you pollinated the TW. Is it femmed or was it male? Too many grow diaries I've read and lose track what is happening in which one.

Oh, man... just took a bong rip of that Creamsicle. It's not even completely dry yet and it still hits smooth as silk. The taste is like it got confused as to whether it wants to be orange or pear. The high is crisp and light. I'm absolutely baked outta my gourd but still don't feel all slow. I have a strong feeling this stuff is going to creep up and kick my a$$...

Yup, just did. Big time body high and...

...I forgot what I was saying, hehe.

Female TW with Stardawg male, it sure how many if any seeds I am going to end up with, couldn’t really see/feel any looking at it this morning. We will see.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Love seeing the no flush finishes! Living soil life! :)

And I was reading about your TW, makes me want to grab a pack just to try it. I fking har TW's from dispensaries but loved some I had from a old friend. I figured my taste just changed but good to know! I'm not much of a sativa guy anymore though so I really just may not like it lol!

I'll take a good Hawaiian or sour diesel anyday though!

I was the same way, hadn’t had any worth a shit in awhile, now I’m all in on TW lol.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Oh yeah, that looks prime. Glad you got em before anymore cold weather.

The tops are perfect imo, going to give the rest a few more days of direct light, weather should be perfect for ripening everything up. Got my heater all set up on a timer, able to maintain a 10 deg delta over outside, which has been right below freezing since the cold snap passed. 27 outside this am and 37 in the GH, warms up really quickly as soon as the sun hits it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The tops are perfect imo, going to give the rest a few more days of direct light, weather should be perfect for ripening everything up. Got my heater all set up on a timer, able to maintain a 10 deg delta over outside, which has been right below freezing since the cold snap passed. 27 outside this am and 37 in the GH, warms up really quickly as soon as the sun hits it.

Yeah, it usually only gets California cold where I live. Barely ever dips under 20. Stays that way for over a week and people get weird around here. Actin like it's the apocalypse, walking around wearing bear skin rugs and sh*t.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Yeah, it usually only gets California cold where I live. Barely ever dips under 20. Stays that way for over a week and people get weird around here. Actin like it's the apocalypse, walking around wearing bear skin rugs and sh*t.

Haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom