Wolverine Kush

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I guess my other thread didnt make it so here it is again. Still 100 % germination and the little buggers are doing fine in the rapid rooters. I have those in small cups of coco to regulate the moisture a little better. 11 of 11 looking great. Using Bio Root and Superthrive watering every other day.
Wolverine kush

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Think i will be popping some soon also. so glad the site is back i really missed it 8)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeah i cant wait to see what these girls can do goood luck on them divinegentics! :cool:

.'. MB .'.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up BudMuncher! Them babies r looking great. This strain has huge potential. Best of luck with ur grow, homie!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
im down to watch what these do, ive got a pack
Thx for stopping in!
Think i will be popping some soon also. so glad the site is back i really missed it 8)
I was missing it too.
Subbed. Bring it Divine-style!
Gonna do my best to bring out the best!
helll yeah i cant wait to see what these girls can do goood luck on them divinegentics! :cool:

.'. MB .'.
Thank you.
What up BudMuncher! Them babies r looking great. This strain has huge potential. Best of luck with ur grow, homie!
Thx for checking in Rival! 11 females i should be able too find a keeper or 2.
I also have some Tre Star Dawg and White Og V2 that have sprouted along with the Wolverines. Gonna be a good show over the next few months!
This is
what just came down

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like u got a nice grow ahead of u. The White OG v2.0 is some fire. I got 2 phenos in flower again. I been saving my Tre Star Dawg for a whole Top Dawg grow. What is that flower pic of? Shit looks tasty!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The pic is of Foam Mist. Not really sure as I recieved it in clone from a friend. But it is by far the best I have right now, Sweet, Skunky,Citrus ,Floral with an outstanding high.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Update. I haven't killed them yet.
Feeding about every other day.
5ml Bio Thrive Grow
5ml Bio Root
2.5ml Bio Weed
2ml CalMg (used as ph down) to 5.7

Been letting them dry out between waterings to get those roots going. You must have patience with seedlingso_O. I'll post some pics when they get a lil bigger.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Ended up popping eskimo kush incredible seeds largest heads and popped out in a day . biker babes with there helmets on going full throttle.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Biker Babes Rock!
Ended up popping eskimo kush incredible seeds largest heads and popped out in a day . biker babes with there helmets on going full throttle.

The Wolverines were big too. pop pop pop! My Uncle showed me the recent Easy Rider with a picture of him in it. He rides and luvs a good biker party!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Biker Babes Rock!

The Wolverines were big too. pop pop pop! My Uncle showed me the recent Easy Rider with a picture of him in it. He rides and luvs a good biker party!
I popped my seeds then put them in rockwool into my cloner (they love this constant water no drying out ) already in 4 days have 4 in roots incredible!!! Happy day !!:) forgot to say i just like wearing leathers!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Any updates on these babies, Bud?
I have't killed them yet! lol
They were a little over ferted so I transplanted and flushed them. Im a little impatient and havent worked with seedlings in years but Im remembering quickly. They're bouncing back nicely.:)
I cant wait till they look like Wayne's beauties. Ill get some pics up soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Get them dialed in, bro. Then post up some pics for us all.

Top Bottom