Wolverine Kush

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
same here bro. just pulled down 3 wolverines and 3 fire alien urkle from ogr last night. the wolverines shit all over the FAU in terms of structure, frost, and nug size. cannot wait to get this girl into my tube.
I tried the 9 week Bubba pheno today and it crushed us all! Great flavor and the buzz come on quik. It's setting the bar high for everything else that comes through my garden.:D

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Top Notch! Sometimes ya gotta take the rot with the dank. I always get nervous those days of 56 tryin to get to 63-70. Well done, Enjoy!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Top Notch! Sometimes ya gotta take the rot with the dank. I always get nervous those days of 56 tryin to get to 63-70. Well done, Enjoy!
Hey thanks MST. I upgraded the A/C so hopefully I can avoid that on future runs.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The other 9 will be coming down monday at 9 weeks. Ill' shoot some pics at chop time. Once I've had a chance to try them all I'll get a smoke report up. I'm taking samples of the other 9 up north salmon fishing with me and some friends. I chopped those at 8. Gonna be a nice trip.
Ive got clones of the other 9 so Im probably gonna run them all again before I pick a keeper. All of them are frosty stinkers. A cpl are standing out though.
#6 is super frosty. Not the biggest though. She was a little small going in.
#10 looks to be the biggest yielder. She's got some BOMBS! Big hard Bubba Clubs! It's pretty awesome.
They all mostly lean to the Bubba except for #1 and it stills has a hint of Bubba in flavor. It's going to be a process figuring out who's better. They are all very nice.
Here's a cpl bud shots from #1 and #2.

This one is a sugar bomb and the nugs are dense.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Alright folks this is the last picture show of this grow. Chopped the other 9 yesterday. For the most part I think they are mostly Bubba dom. Seems to be a decent yielder too. Very well suited for scrogs, lots of branches. This trim will make some nice butter. Very frosty. Ive had a chance to sample most of them so here's my rundown.
#3,4 and 5 all frosty and tasty. #5 yeilded above average.
#6 was the frostiest little fucker. She was smaller going in and yielded on the smaller side. at least an oz though.
#7 and 8. Bubba funky! Super stanky with a good yeild
#9 had a little dif structure to the bud. Round and tight like a fine womans ass.
#10 I am going to rock this beauty. Huge frosty bombs! And a real funky smell. Almost skunky but pungeant and dif from the rest. The 8 week tester was great.
#11 was a good yeilder too.
Im sure I could have popped just a cpl of these to find a keeper to grow. Many fine gems to be had. Im sending out an order today for another pack of these as a backup. My only regret is that I didnt clone the first 2 before I flowered them. Im trying to reveg but its not looking good. My #2 pheno is so tasty. Coffee hashy chocolate fuckin delicious. We'll see how #7 and 8 cure up because they have the same smells to them.

squiggly

squiggly

My #2 pheno is so tasty. Coffee hashy chocolate fuckin delicious. We'll see how #7 and 8 cure up because they have the same smells to them.

My keeper pheno from the Wolverine stock I picked up can be described exactly like this. Takes a cocoa coffee hash-tastic shit in your mouth every hit. Stinks to high heavens.

Great job on this cross, Logic. Like, for serious.

Great thread BudMuncher!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Bud muncher those wolverine's are insane might have to pop mine after the 2nd eskimo grow !! Very nice

squiggly

squiggly

Wolverine kush sounds like a beast.. How's the snow on this?

It's retarded honestly. Starts early and never slows down.

This is a strain that you have to be careful not to harvest early--because you will definitely be tempted to.

Top Bottom