Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Wonka vision
Wonka vision 2
Wonka vision 3
Wonka vision 4
Wonka vision 5

1. Underdawg X Blueberry OG
Wish I could zap this into your screens for a tasty sample. The F-3's of these will be dropped mid summer.

Last edited:
S

slap14

Jolly your girl looks very nice and frosty. With this hot fuckin weather that river behind her looks real nice too. :D Would love to have that run through my backyard so I could go for a float.:cool:

Slap

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Mr jolly mon
Good to see you posting up . Love the river magic ! Outstanding pheno selections . These lines are throwing some super dank. Keep up the good work!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

IMG 2648
IMG 2652
IMG 2653
3. Underdawg x Foo
This is for the OG purist out there. 75 days to bring out the goods but the structure is a little more solid than average. The smell is pure OG and will gag out the room as soon as the jar cracks.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

IMG 2657
IMG 2661
IMG 2663
4. Miami White X Foo
I love her, but I had to cull her. This is just a testament to the quality control we do here at the farm. I had to let this one go because she just didn't have the show stopping flavor I desire in my breeding projects. As she grew she smelled like grapefruit but lost it in the smoke. It wasn't till it cured for 3 months that it really hit me. I started to spend hrs. sitting lost in thought on the porch after hitting this one. Truly no ceiling. Maybe I'll get some work done now.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Thanks for the kind words. Wonka vision is here for all to show off their loompa gems. Lets see the eye candy sparkle. All the gear I have is in the process of being run by some of the loompa family in order for quality control b4 it gets dropped, Unfortunately that means not till end of summer.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Dam dude. That from your Blackbox? Those look really nice, your doing a great job with that stock. I just finished a run and had your UD x BB/OG and I have to say, the high on it is exceptional. That is really a special plant, that, and the fact it hits hard, Im loving what you did bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom