Wonka Vision

• Thread starter Jolly Mon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Here is some candy from harvest day. ( A.K.A. Tamarind Candy Kush)
IMG 2794
IMG 2815

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Damn dude . You are nailing those flowers . Glad to see you sharing the Loompa Love with everyone . I can't wait to get together and try some new flaves. That Underdog x Foo looks like some killer OG .

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

This one is a true OG flavor super strong smell and taste, heavy on the fuel side but less sour than my Bluedawg. Her aroma will over power just about any other flower I had in the room. She's also is my wife's favorite and on this farm .... well you know.
I'm jealous;)

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
As you all know, we here test all our gear before anything is released. And so I have just finished a flower run with those mothers you found and the herb is deliscious. Those lines your working are definately worth working and getting out to the public. I especially love the BB/OG x UD. Of course you already know this. After you gave me a sample of last years blackbox with it, I have been in love with it. Now that Ive run it myself, She is very worthy. And I love to quality of the high. Very heavy hitter, but doesnt dumb my ass down after smoking it, I can still work and be articulate and be stoned to the bone all at the same time. Absolutely great herb brother.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
As you all know, we here test all our gear before anything is released. And so I have just finished a flower run with those mothers you found and the herb is deliscious. Those lines your working are definately worth working and getting out to the public. I especially love the BB/OG x UD. Of course you already know this. After you gave me a sample of last years blackbox with it, I have been in love with it. Now that Ive run it myself, She is very worthy. And I love to quality of the high. Very heavy hitter, but doesnt dumb my ass down after smoking it, I can still work and be articulate and be stoned to the bone all at the same time. Absolutely great herb brother.

Ive been sitting here all weekend and have been smoking on the BB/og x white. I can't believe how the aroma profile came through. I open the jar and I can smell it all, the sweet from the BB, the OG from that BB/OG male and then I can even smell the white, which has now made a complex aroma and taste profile that combines the BB/og and the white all in one plant. I open the jar and it smells so dam good. And no potency was lost in the process, just wait you guys till these are ready. These two lines are going to make you guys go crazy. Just a little more to look forward to in the future. I wish I could share it with you guys right now.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Ive been sitting here all weekend and have been smoking on the BB/og x white. I can't believe how the aroma profile came through. I open the jar and I can smell it all, the sweet from the BB, the OG from that BB/OG male and then I can even smell the white, which has now made a complex aroma and taste profile that combines the BB/og and the white all in one plant. I open the jar and it smells so dam good. And no potency was lost in the process, just wait you guys till these are ready. These two lines are going to make you guys go crazy. Just a little more to look forward to in the future. I wish I could share it with you guys right now.
Thanks It took 2 yrs. to narrow down the pheno selection and a lot of heart break contenders I just had to let go. but the girls I did keep really do stand out from the rest. Granted these girls were selected for indoor performance some growers that tried them outside such as myself will see a very slow veg. on the Miami Blues and the Under Foo, but the Bluedawg seems to have inherited the HB vigor and is going off. I hope she finishes reasonably in time. Thanks for the kind words Loompa.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Hey folks wrapped up another fine grow season for 2014. I'm back here during the off season to address any breeding questions for 2015. Hope your pheno selection are fire and your bowl is forever phat.
What's new for 2015 ? Stay tuned to learn about advanced male selection which has brought the Under Foo all the way up to 34.9% THC the highest we have seen . This new system of breeding I'm sure will forever change the way breeding is done, and the stains of tomorrow will surely excel what we imagined today. Tons of great things to come in 2015. Hope to meet some of you folks at our booth at the upcoming cannabis events this year. As always Cheers and Positive vibes coming to you from our garden here at Loompa Farms.
2012 summer 035

Dunge

Dunge

Stay tuned to learn about advanced male selection which has brought the Under Foo all the way up to 34.9% THC the highest we have seen . This new system of breeding I'm sure will forever change the way breeding is done, and the stains of tomorrow will surely excel what we imagined today.View attachment 476272
I must have missed something. Sorry.
Please elaborate.

Goes without saying but, "nice work".

zeke

zeke

Damn those moisture content numbers are high. 13% on that bubster and still 24% thc. Probably pushing thirty if the sample were dryer. Awesome numbers and nug shots.

alaskind

alaskind

Taste testers wanted. All these need to be carefully examined for 2015 @ 2016 only a small handful will make the cut.
View attachment 503463
Wowsa.... Id be absolutely happy to be a taster! I'll be a bit busy testing for a bit or Id volunteer to do that as well.... however Im about the most willing taster early this morn as I was scrapin my pipe last night... :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom