Word

• Thread starter Maelstrom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Hello! Nice to be here. Been growing since 2009, good at it since 2012, and always happy to learn something new. Specialize in indoor organic soil grown using enzymes and minimal feeding. Happy to answer any questions in that regard, though my methods may be outdated at this point. Can't argue with results, though, ha ha ha!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Hello! Nice to be here. Been growing since 2009, good at it since 2012, and always happy to learn something new. Specialize in indoor organic soil grown using enzymes and minimal feeding. Happy to answer any questions in that regard, though my methods may be outdated at this point. Can't argue with results, though, ha ha ha!
What nutes specifically are you using? Just curious, I am an organic indoor grower as well. I use fish Hydroslate or growilla veg for veg. Bio Flores for flower. Recharge, molasses, humic acid, gypsum (soil amended), Epsom salt, aloe Vera 200x. Always am buying random brands to try out, next I have Buddha bloom to compare to the bio Flores.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Thanks for the welcome!
To start I brew up a nice batch of [Subcool's] super soil (caution: this mix will burn little clones and seedlings. Only plant healthy well-established plants in this mix or use a small buffer layer of plain soil to allow the roots to gradually find the enriched soil).
The base of my mix is Roots Organic Formula 707 but you can use any decent potting soil. Add worm castings, mushroom compost, bone meal, blood meal, bat guano (I prefer Indonesian), triple rock phosphate, Epsom salt, dolomite lime, azomite, powdered humic acid, and a tablespoon of Great White or similar mychorrizhae mix. Mix well, add purified water with some fulvic acid and cook in large black barrels in the sun for a minimum of 30 days. Mix again and you're ready to rock! I feed my plants thereafter with liquid seaweed and molasses and either Cannazym or Hygrozyme, reapplying Great White once every 3 weeks. 2 weeks to root, 4 weeks to veg, 9 weeks to flower. I run two strains set apart by 3 weeks so it's a perpetual harvest with a crop coming down once every 21 days on the dot. I've been out of the game a little while now but I'm back with a vengeance! Upgrading lamps and waiting on my new seedlings to grow up a little. Orange Creamsicle and Dragonberry by MTG Seeds. I'm sooo excited!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Thanks for the welcome!
To start I brew up a nice batch of [Subcool's] super soil (caution: this mix will burn little clones and seedlings. Only plant healthy well-established plants in this mix or use a small buffer layer of plain soil to allow the roots to gradually find the enriched soil).
The base of my mix is Roots Organic Formula 707 but you can use any decent potting soil. Add worm castings, mushroom compost, bone meal, blood meal, bat guano (I prefer Indonesian), triple rock phosphate, Epsom salt, dolomite lime, azomite, powdered humic acid, and a tablespoon of Great White or similar mychorrizhae mix. Mix well, add purified water with some fulvic acid and cook in large black barrels in the sun for a minimum of 30 days. Mix again and you're ready to rock! I feed my plants thereafter with liquid seaweed and molasses and either Cannazym or Hygrozyme, reapplying Great White once every 3 weeks. 2 weeks to root, 4 weeks to veg, 9 weeks to flower. I run two strains set apart by 3 weeks so it's a perpetual harvest with a crop coming down once every 21 days on the dot. I've been out of the game a little while now but I'm back with a vengeance! Upgrading lamps and waiting on my new seedlings to grow up a little. Orange Creamsicle and Dragonberry by MTG Seeds. I'm sooo excited!
Solid af, I would say cannazyme is better than hygrozyme for soil. I didn't even feel hygrozyme did anything tbh. Aloe rocks though.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Solid af, I would say cannazyme is better than hygrozyme for soil. I didn't even feel hygrozyme did anything tbh. Aloe rocks though.
I agree that Cannazym alone is better than Hygrozyme alone but used back to back or even together makes a difference; using a blend of enzymes is the way to go. Can you recommend another more effective one?
What is aloe used for in the garden? I've never heard of using it for the plants.
One thing I forgot to mention is honeybee pollen. Look up an analysis of the stuff, it's got nearly every amino acid, protein and enzyme in nature. Try it out for a boost in terpene production. Also, spritz your plants with a mix of 30ml fulvic acid per gallon pure water one week before harvest and watch your trichomes explode! Spray again with fresh water the next day. An old trick I picked up from an '02 High Times.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I agree that Cannazym alone is better than Hygrozyme alone but used back to back or even together makes a difference; using a blend of enzymes is the way to go. Can you recommend another more effective one?
What is aloe used for in the garden? I've never heard of using it for the plants.
One thing I forgot to mention is honeybee pollen. Look up an analysis of the stuff, it's got nearly every amino acid, protein and enzyme in nature. Try it out for a boost in terpene production. Also, spritz your plants with a mix of 30ml fulvic acid per gallon pure water one week before harvest and watch your trichomes explode! Spray again with fresh water the next day. An old trick I picked up from an '02 High Times.
Aloe is chocked full of enzymes, heard it has several other benefits, just not sure of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom