Working On My Growbox

• Thread starter androsk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
androsk

androsk

i am new growing cannabis, but i am growing and cultivating plants for planted aquariums for over 15 years.

the size is 24x24x30 inches
Working on my growbox

this is the lamp i will use for now, 54w LED DIY, i made this some time ago for the aquarium plants., here is the light without optics
Working on my growbox 2

the optics, 90 degree
Working on my growbox 3

lamp on with optics, you can see the circles at the bottom where the light beams cross each with other.

Working on my growbox 4

air vent top right, this will pull air out.
Working on my growbox 5

air inlet at the bottom left
Working on my growbox 6

so, how you guys see it, it will do the job?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks good only tip I can think of is the stuff u have on your walls should be smooth so the light reflex back even and don't make hot spots

also think u need a bigger light or more lights in that space but that is just imo

androsk

androsk

looks good only tip I can think of is the stuff u have on your walls should be smooth so the light reflex back even and don't make hot spots

also think u need a bigger light or more lights in that space but that is just imo

I see, later i might replace it with mirrors then, and about the light im working on other eone too for flowering.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do not use mirrors for grows. Mirrors absorb light, not reflect light. Use either Mylar, panda film, reflectix material (what I use), or emergency blankets if that's all you habe to work with, with the folds flattened out.

androsk

androsk

Do not use mirrors for grows. Mirrors absorb light, not reflect light. Use either Mylar, panda film, reflectix material (what I use), or emergency blankets if that's all you habe to work with, with the folds flattened out.

oh ok, right now what i have is and emergency blanket that been sitting for years hehe, well, will look for a replacement for that them, thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom