Worried My Friends Know I Grow

• Thread starter StandingRock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StandingRock

StandingRock

So not one soul knows I grow bud. No one. That's just how I do things. But I'm never stingy with sharing it. I realized my bud looks pretty fresh compared to others around here. Do you guys think people can tell I grow bud just by how fresh it is?

Monster762

Monster762

I just like my privacy lol
Yeah i would play it like you just got a good source. All the legalizing now there is fresh stuff everywhere even on craigslist. Pick a spot to blame it on n say you met someone online that has access to everything a dispensary has.or someone you work with. I have a friend knows my program but i know his too. N neither of us have it near where we sleep and we just dont get into where anything is. We Never ask each other at all.

Never give anyone keys to the door that actually has something behind it. Friend or no freind

Misdirection.

StandingRock

StandingRock

Yeah i would play it like you just got a good source. All the legalizing now there is fresh stuff everywhere even on craigslist. Pick a spot to blame it on n say you met someone online that has access to everything a dispensary has.or someone you work with. I have a friend knows my program but i know his too. N neither of us have it near where we sleep and we just dont get into where anything is. We Never ask each other at all.

Never give anyone keys to the door that actually has something behind it. Friend or no freind

Misdirection.

Thanks man that makes me feel a lot better

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I'm pretty open with the friends that I absolutely trust. My closest friends that know I grow, I have known for 15+ years. I don't say anything to those who I feel would try and rip me off. Guess it's all how well you know the people around you.

gwheels

gwheels

I am open with family and two family dudes that have no business spending money on inferior weed. Keep it to yourself you have a source and that is how it works.

xenon730

xenon730

I'm pretty open with the friends that I absolutely trust. My closest friends that know I grow, I have known for 15+ years. I don't say anything to those who I feel would try and rip me off. Guess it's all how well you know the people around you.
Disagree. People do dumb things, especially these days. Can i ask your age? Because at 30 i don't even let my good friends know. Never know who's gonna become a junkie or pull some stupid stuff. This day in age, telling somebody there's cash in your house is setting a timer for a bne. Maybe not them but the way people are about respecting privacy, one drunk night and your whole city knows. Tell nobody, only your significant other and only if you have to. Otherwise, better to spend your resources hiding it. If you're going to do this semiregularly and behave like a normal person, you can't tell anyone or you risk yourself and your family and any property people know you frequent. Too many wannabe thugs these days.

gwheels

gwheels

I live in the great white north. It is not so crazy here but he is right Xenon730
How could anyone ever doubt you have a source that remains none of their business that you buy great weed from.
No brainer.
Rule #1 tell no one

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Disagree. People do dumb things, especially these days. Can i ask your age? Because at 30 i don't even let my good friends know. Never know who's gonna become a junkie or pull some stupid stuff. This day in age, telling somebody there's cash in your house is setting a timer for a bne. Maybe not them but the way people are about respecting privacy, one drunk night and your whole city knows. Tell nobody, only your significant other and only if you have to. Otherwise, better to spend your resources hiding it. If you're going to do this semiregularly and behave like a normal person, you can't tell anyone or you risk yourself and your family and any property people know you frequent. Too many wannabe thugs these days.
Did I tell him to risk his privacy? No, I didn't. I simply stated what I do. It's entirely up to you to keep your garden a secret. I have life long friend's who have families and great jobs. No tweakers round me fella.

Monster762

Monster762

Less people know the better. As said above you never know who will try something stupi. Honestly it's usually the people who know you that try to rip you. And who knows when one can get into some trouble and try to use your operation as a get out of jail free card. I made the mistakes of trusting way to much. And so far every single time I have paid a price for it. House gets broken into. Pit bull didn't stop it. Why? I find out later on it was someone I taught my dog to trust and like.

Monster762

Monster762

Technically you can pretty much tell people flat out what it is. Just cover your ass with both hands. Like I said before misdirection. Never allow a solid tie to anything. if you do things where you sleep you have to play it off as a different source. If you have a seperate spot just make sure no one ( no one ) has a clue that place even exists.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The first rule of grow club, is you don't talk about grow club. The second rule of grow club, is that you don't talk about grow club. The third rule, don't piss off anyone with any authority.

I imagine there should be an updated version to include not posting shit online or via phone, but I am far too lazy to draw up new rules.

Top Bottom