Would Like To Know How My Best Plant Is Doing

• Thread starter Bongappetite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Thank you for the advice but I can’t, if I were going to do something I’d just put Mylar or something I can take down easy. The wood is to purty to paint over. Next grow I will hopefully have a tent so I can maximize the plants potential.

-Bongappetite
If you can't paint, try and get some Panda film, it will do a great job. Strongly recommend. Mylar rips easily, and extremely flammable.

brazel

brazel

I have two plant but this one is way bigger and was in veg a week longer. This plant was in veg for a month, no hiccups or anything. Would like to know how she’s doing from other growers.

- Bongappetite
Nice! What light you using?

Bongappetite

Bongappetite

Four 1000 lumen leds. Thanks for the information on that. I’m going to probably get a grow tent when these baby’s are done.

Bongappetite

Bongappetite

I have a question about lighting, I have 4 1000 lumen leds I think they are 14w can’t remember but anyways do you think they are good enough and if not can y’all give me some tips about lighting? Thank you

-Bongappetite

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I personally love a 600 watt digital ballast

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have a question about lighting, I have 4 1000 lumen leds I think they are 14w can’t remember but anyways do you think they are good enough and if not can y’all give me some tips about lighting? Thank you

-Bongappetite
I dont think anybody is gonna answer that question.
I mean you got 14 w x 4 = 56 watts of light.
I think my tweaker headlight has more than that......
they should wok fine for cloning so all is not a waste ....

Hope you found that helpful.
If it was, please feel free to leave customer service feed back at the bottom in the survey box....

Hydro head

Hydro head

4000 lumen, that’s all u have, done very well then, what size tent u going for, 3x3 400mh/hps, 55000 lumen, 4x4 600-1000mh/hps, 90000/120000 lumen, u don’t want less than 4-5000 lumen per sq ft, more if poss, I have around 7500 per sq ft, use that as a guide and find the best type of light to suit ur needs, hps, led, cfl

Latest posts

Top Bottom