Would This Work

• Thread starter sokah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sokah

sokah

Hey there im in the process of building a 16 site 8 gallon Uc system and i was just wondering if i move the rez/control bucket inline with all the other buckets will that still work fine, opposed to leaving it above all the other buckets like in pictures 2.
Picture #1 describes how i wanna change it and pic #2 is how it normally is for uc system.
Would this work
Would this work 2

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

It will work just fine man, i re routed mine outside my flowering room so i can do all my nutrients and ph adjustment without losing co2 in my room. Haven't had any problems at all, as long as your floor is level you can put it anywhere

T

tipper619sd

looking good man lets get some plants in there and start rockin i see u have co2 and everything looking good.

S

Snowake425

How are you connecting your buckets? They dont look like Uni-seals, are they male and female splip threads, or did you make a custom DIY kit?

sokah

sokah

yea the fittings for connecting the buckets are male n female adaptors and the fittings that attach to the PVC elbow's and Tee's are 2 inch cleanout's they fit perfectly inside the tee's n elbows.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

yea the fittings for connecting the buckets are male n female adaptors and the fittings that attach to the PVC elbow's and Tee's are 2 inch cleanout's they fit perfectly inside the tee's n elbows.

And that's one way to avoid leaks...

S

Snowake425

Do you happen to have a close picture of inside your bucket? Are you also using a type of gasket between the male and female adapters?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

You can move epi anywhere u like. Mine comes off a 90 from my system shoots down the wall and hits another 90 to place epi outside the room..

sokah

sokah

Do you happen to have a close picture of inside your bucket? Are you also using a type of gasket between the male and female adapters?
yea i do,i should also clarify that the male thread part isn't a male adaptor they are 2 inch ABS end caps for the same kind of 2" cleanouts used to attach to the Tee's and Elbows. and they have been drilled out with a 1-7/8" hole saw and as u can see in the picture there is a o-ring tightly pressed against the wall of the bucket, and the hole size for the buckets is 2-1/4". I will also upload pictures of the end caps before and after drilling.
DSC00671
User19786 pic274195 1263879840
User19786 pic274213 1263880447

S

Snowake425

Wow! Thanks so much, that clarifies a lot. When do you think it will be up and running with water?

sokah

sokah

Not a problem, and pretty soon just waiting on a pondmaster ap-100 air pump n mag drive 12 water pump, once those are hooked up n stuff ill get water in it n upload some pics of how its running.

Top Bottom