Wtf Is Going On Here?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Because a shop does not grow the shitty shit.... they get vendors in with 20 pounds of OD and they get it for 800 or less a pound. ... polish a turd..dip it in gold and sell it for double.... trust me bud... i know how they work.

That's not how it works out here bud.

The dispensaries don't even bother with the shit you're talking about --> they already grow in-house fire. The purple chem I've got right now was in-house & 3rd-party analytically-verified.... by 3 separate laboratories.

~

Screenshot 20171118 111347
King Julien

King Julien

You've got to realize though that the laws aren't only different but so are the supplies to meet the demands. On the west coast the market is saturated and everybody is growing so there's tons of stuff laying around to make money on that's not really worth a ton that needs to be made worth something in the eye of the market.

The laws also help guide what a dispensary is going to have. Stricter laws on production and inventory amounts make for the need to have only higher quality products around.

BioStimz

BioStimz

On the west coast the market is saturated and everybody is growing so there's tons of stuff laying around to make money on

So the West coast dispensaries don't have in-house/on-site grow-ops?

They just make profit on street-trash?

~

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So the West coast dispensaries don't have in-house/on-site grow-ops?

They just make profit on street-trash?

~
So.... you have never seen or smoked or even know how to make moon rocks..... but somehow you know how dispensaries work.

Ok... im done with this thread hahaha

BioStimz

BioStimz

So.... you have never seen or smoked or even know how to make moon rocks..... but somehow you know how dispensaries work.
They don't make moon rocks at the dispensaries out here genius.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Dude, there is sooo much pot here right now. They have to use gimmicks to compete. Where I live it's all fire right now and the concentrates are generally "nug run".

I'm sitting on 8lbs of absolute fire and the same co-ops that were offering $900-$1200 per lb 3 mos. ago won't buy what I have at any price because of the new Cali laws. If they don't have undocumented weed sold by the end of April they are no longer able to legally sell it (end of the grace period on temporary seller permits and weed outside the seed to sale controls). Also, many cities and counties where it once was legal have banned all marijuana growing and commerce. When Jan 1st comes all local regulations become concrete and can only be loosened not tightened. Many municipalities didn't have the time to incorporate new regulations after Cali finally put a system in place so they chose zero tolerance until they can figure out regs that work for them.

Dispensaries have had to modify sales tactics to try and eliminate inventory as quickly as possible, either lowering prices or buffing what does sell to a higher price point. On top of federal interstate bans we now have state enforced unlicensed export bans as well.

This all has caused an artificial saturation that I'm sure the black market will be able to absorb next year but for now, most of us are f^cked. A little warning for you East coasters, next year there's going to be a lot of stale bud coming your way. Most growers out here are used to being able to sell their bud before it's even dry. They have no idea how to store it, much less cure it. Many of them are sitting on so much they couldn't cure it if they wanted to. The way the prices are it's cheaper to let it rot, and unless trimmers are taking weed as payment, we can't afford them. There's gonna be a whole lot of moldy weed out there.

Top Bottom