Wtf Ohio... Your Med Mj Rules Suck!

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So it seems as though NO-hio does not take out of state medical cards. We in Michigan sure as shit do. So now I have to ride dirty for 3 days so I can medicate, vs being all high as shit in pain killers.

WAY TO FAIL
NO-hio!

You bet your ass I personally will not take an NO-hio med card.

fatawa

fatawa

So it seems as though NO-hio does not take out of state medical cards. We in Michigan sure as shit do. So now I have to ride dirty for 3 days so I can medicate, vs being all high as shit in pain killers.

WAY TO FAIL
NO-hio!

You bet your ass I personally will not take an NO-hio med card.
i think they just havnt figured out how they quite want to rape us on taxes d...lmao.do as i do in treat it as its legal anyways.lmao.where u going n this shitty state?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

A certain family water park that's more expensive than the Mrs and I going to Fla for 3 days chillin on da beeeeech with margaritas and thongs walking by. That idea got nixed asap.
Lol

Bodean

Bodean

Honestly they should have passed the first measure then tweaked it versus letting the ohio Congress push through the crap they have now.
They scared everyone off with the monopoly word , which would have only been for the first 4 years. Like 14 different investors.Then push through their crap bill to save face for the growing medmj crowd.

fatawa

fatawa

Honestly they should have passed the first measure then tweaked it versus letting the ohio Congress push through the crap they have now.
They scared everyone off with the monopoly word , which would have only been for the first 4 years. Like 14 different investors.Then push through their crap bill to save face for the growing medmj crowd.
didnt know they were pushing threw quick?(hav to admit i dnt follow news as its all bullshit)arent we waiting on a college to do that cancer thing?to c if anyone has got cancer etc soley due to cannibas?i know theres a couple factories starting up by me n n.e...u cant purchase anything by me yet.laws r super lax tho as heroin is what there after n this state

Bodean

Bodean

didnt know they were pushing threw quick?(hav to admit i dnt follow news as its all bullshit)arent we waiting on a college to do that cancer thing?to c if anyone has got cancer etc soley due to cannibas?i know theres a couple factories starting up by me n n.e...u cant purchase anything by me yet.laws r super lax tho as heroin is what there after n this state
The ohio house/Senate passed their own med bill after the first was voted down because of the so called perceived monopoly. They are. Setting up now like you said to test mj at certain universities. And I've read a few spots are getting ready for production when they get the go ahead. Mostly North of Columbus it looked like. But how are they going to enforce edibles and vape only. Crazy buckeyes. Yeah ron is bad here too. Just wish the issue 3 would have passed back in 2015:)

S

Siki

I would like to gwt sime help

fatawa

fatawa

I just bought the autopilot grennhouse mastercontroller n i would like to ask some questions about plugging electronics to it
start a thread homie..mayb someone will answer yur question here,but n future dnt hijack threads u kno.thats actualy a good topic and if others hav questions they wont know to look up threads"of how much ohio suks"to find answers on greenhouse controllers..lmao

Ceveres

Ceveres

Actually just got back from that shithole state and heard about that mess of a MMJ bill. Vape and edibles?? Lmao give me a break... funny too, they have a pretty nice grow shop in northern Ohio I stopped at just bc. Funny I can be totally legit and cross an imaginary line to be automatically breaking the law... won't be going back there any time soon.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I just bought the autopilot grennhouse mastercontroller n i would like to ask some questions about plugging electronics to it

I run that controller

start a new thread about it and ask away.

Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

If you think OH is bad, check out the regs for Florida's medical cannabis system...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yeah, I was planning on moving back home to Florida, until I read the monopoly they have for their current medical system.in place.

LMAO!

What a crock. Only 5 legal outlets to buy meds from legally in the wholw state. Price gouging patients is all I foresee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom