XXX genetic make up?

• Thread starter greenthumbdanny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: guys.. I am hoping somebody can help me out on this one...

XXX.. Is that Chemdog X Sweet Tooth.. Or is it
Afgooey X Skunk??

I am reading conflicting things..

mace

mace

hmmm, havne't grown triple XXX since last year, but of the two i bet it's the later.

I dont remember much off a chem smell, and sweet tooth seems a little new to be in the lineage, just guessing.

P

Pistil Pete

i'm not sure about XXX's lineage, but sweet tooth has been around for quite some time and has been used in many crosses.

B

bicycle racer

i picked up a clone labeled xxx og but it clearly was not og. it seemed like a pure indica reminiscent of hindu kush or afghani but more trichs very fast flower cycle but low yield. still good though.

J

John Ditchweed

I know its an ahgooey cross....... I am not sure if it was to skunk but I know its not chem or sweettooth..... I would say 90% sure it is skunk but I may be wrong

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I talked to the fella that's been bringing in the XXX clones to harborside.. Seems down south it goes by the handle of XXX = Skunk X Afgooie

Around here it appears to be XXX= Chemdog x Sweet Tooth.:)
Here is what the guy had to say about his XXX that he drops to harborside.. I feel better knowing whats doing now lol.

I don't know what exactly is allowed on WT, so if a mod. is reading this, please let me know.

I'm the cloner that's been bringing XXX to Harborside. XXX is a great "diesel" type. It has a big stretch and takes over 10 weeks to finish. It isn't foolproof but relatively easy. I'd say more, but I don't want to get thrown off WT for saying something about growing. If you've grown the hindu skunk clone, treat xxx the same except streach your program to about 11 weeks. I pulled mine at 10, and it could have gone one or two weeks more.

I'll talk to the guys at HAC about giving it a right up. If you're lookiing for something like Afgooie x Skunk then you got the wrong thing. If you wanted a diesel (Chemdog x sweet tooth) mostly sativa, easy to grow, above average yielding, well above average medical properties and taste, then you have the right meds.

If you're going to be at a club, political rally, or mmj thing, let me know & I'll try to meet up with you & explain more.

Thanks,

P.S. If you like what you are seeing, or like the end product, please post it on W.T. I don't want a bad name @ harborside, or W.T.

N

nughugger

i picked up a clone labeled xxx og but it clearly was not og. it seemed like a pure indica reminiscent of hindu kush or afghani but more trichs very fast flower cycle but low yield. still good though.
Definitely master kush x

Top Bottom