Yeah Buddy!!

• Thread starter Tomn8r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomn8r

Tomn8r

My girls went into bloom mode about a week after putting them on 12/12 lights! Lots of little buds starting to bloom...& since i'm a first time indoor grower, i am stoked! a couple days before putting them into bloom even a male had to be cut & then 1 more.
Yeah buddy
Yeah buddy 2
Yeah buddy 2
Yeah buddy 2

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

looking good !!
Thanks! I am using a 4' x 4' x6 1/2 tent with two grow lights. One is a Viparspectra @600wts, & the other a Maxisun @300wts. They both are adjustable & have timers, so that's 1 less worry! when they were in veg i was running 100% veg/50% bloom. Now i am running lights at 100% bloom/50% veg. Does this seem acceptable, or is there a better method? 100/100?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

You can run 100/100 bloom and veg are just different spectrums it will bud under both functions

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

You can run 100/100 bloom and veg are just different spectrums it will bud under both functions
That's what I thought! I'm just going to leave them as they are for now to save a little bit on electricity. I live in a desert and it's over a hundred degrees right now!

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

Both males have already been cut! Those were some pretty hearty little suckers!="Toaster79, post: 2152116, member: 40045"]What strain is that? That male looks worth of growing out not killing.[/QUOTE]

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Both males have already been cut! Those were some pretty hearty little suckers!="Toaster79, post: 2152116, member: 40045"]What strain is that? That male looks worth of growing out not killing.
[/QUOTE]
i hate to be the one ,but them last 2 pic are males and nice looking studs at that

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My exact same thought. Those slender sativa leaflets are so damn tempting. Not the ones to slip through your fingers. To rare to see these days.
honestly last sativa i seen like that was thai back in the 70s,if he hadnt killed them ,keep um ,no shit that great breeding stock there

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

It's just one male! The other pictures are of the same one just too many pics . Same picture just posted too many times! I don't have a picture ofi hate to be the one ,but them last 2 pic are males and nice looking studs at that[/QUOTE]
i hate to be the one ,but them last 2 pic are males and nice looking studs at that[/QUOTE]
My girls went into bloom mode about a week after putting them on 12/12 lights! Lots of little buds starting to bloom...& since i'm a first time indoor grower, i am stoked! a couple days before putting them into bloom even a male had to be cut & then 1 more. View attachment 812689 View attachment 812691 View attachment 812691 View attachment 812691
A couple more pics! Enjoy!

DSCF3230
DSCF3231
Reactions: Ina
Tomn8r

Tomn8r

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has any experience with the CO2 generators that come in a bottle. I got my "Gro Bro" CO2 generator yesterday & set it up. My question is where should i place it? Rite now the outlet tubes??..are all the way at the tent roof level.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
honestly last sativa i seen like that was thai back in the 70s,if he hadnt killed them ,keep um ,no shit that great breeding stock there
I have a few pure in altered sativa seeds that I’m ready to pop but grow is so crowed she will have to wait another season. Do have some landrace Fijian sativa going. Boy she is looking great , will post pics soon.
Pic from 2 weeks ago attached

89574039 5F5A 4F62 BFA5 A56CE5AF2FC8
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She has fat leaves but the thin slender leaves are finally coming out. It’s suppsed to be a stretchy thing, well who doesn’t love long legs:)

Tomn8r

Tomn8r

Hey guys, here's a few more pics! Anyway i was wondering if most of you give more water during "bloom" flowering stage. If so what percentage? Thanks!

DSCF3237
DSCF3238
DSCF3241
Top Bottom