Yellow Spots And Leaves Curling Down Help!!

• Thread starter Stoneypony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoneypony

my auto girl scout cookies is roughly over 2 weeks and ive noticed the older leaves have yellow spots and some are curling down wards not sure if its a nutrient deficiency or something else, this is my first time trying to grow. im using a 80w full spectrum led :)

S

Stoneypony

my auto girl scout cookies is roughly over 2 weeks and ive noticed the older leaves have yellow spots and some are curling down wards not sure if its a nutrient deficiency or something else, this is my first time trying to grow. im using a 80w full spectrum led, 5rl pot and using soil as a medium:)

20170912 185101
20170912 185132
H

heisen

Looks like miricle grow or some other bagged dirt with a shitty PH.Im betting the soil PH is way to acidic and you can throw everything under the sun at it but nothing is gonna stick.You can try and find some better quality soil and up pot it but looks to me like your dirt is garbage,Just make the best of it and consider this a learning experience.

H

heisen

Are you using fertilizer, how often do you water.
plant dont look over or under watered but the nitrogen deficiency in spoltches like that just looks like he has bad soil.Plant isnt absorbing all the nutrients through the roots like it should.

K

KPW17

Hi, I am on my first grow the picture is of Mepheisto's Alien V Triangle, growing in coco with a small layer of play sand on top. Anyone have any idea what the yellowing is from? Let me know if you have any questions any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!

Seedling
Broken

Broken

Hi, I am on my first grow the picture is of Mepheisto's Alien V Triangle, growing in coco with a small layer of play sand on top. Anyone have any idea what the yellowing is from? Let me know if you have any questions any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!

Your breeder claims to be on twitter daily you might find and ask them. If I knew for sure I would offer more help

H

heisen

Either hot soil or your pH is jacked up.good luck with this one.it' off to a rocky start.especially for an auto

Organikz

Organikz

I have to agree with heisenbubble. Looks to be a potassium lockout caused by unfavorable conditions.

Top Bottom