• Tagged users None
W

Wahwahwahwah

Is this something to worry about?
Yellowing spotting
Yellowing spotting 2

B

Burned Haze

Check your runoff of your of your plants and if it is higher than your feeding schedule states. If it is and your medium is soil than I would do a flush ratio of flush-flush-feed-flush check runoff.

By Nute/ deficiency :toxicity view, looks like possibly sor ph being unstable or you have some salt build up. I wanna see your run off ppm number!

My questions to you are:
* what medium are using?
* Do you check your ph?
* runoff check?
* Are you feeding what the manufacture is stateting or what the proper ppm/etc states for cannabis? Cause a lot f these manufactures have way too high to sell way more and don’t care if you burn your shit to hell.

Answer some of those questions and I’m sure you will get more answers from me or others.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Am I seeing bud rot as wel on last pic? Did u have PM ? Better pics would tell more , agree that we need more info on grow media, nutes, etc

Monster762

Monster762

How many weeks into flower?
Honestly I’m no pro but I don’t see anything to stop drop n roll about. Yellowing. Even splotchy happens to me every single time in flower. Except when I started with miracle grow soil. Those stayed dark green. But had so much n in it.

I would start where they said though n check runoff. You are sure of the ph and all of what you put in right? Usually yellowing in flower to me has been calmag or just the plant dropping leaves it no longer needs.

Lower leaves definately would not worry about. New growth looks off that’s when I worry. I personally would even pluck the ugly ones off and open it up some more.

S

Shawnery

It would also be good to know how long you've been flowering. If you're almost done that's one thing but if you're only half what in this that's an entirely different situation.

W

Wahwahwahwah

Here are some better pics.

Growing medium is soil with heavy vermiculite added.
Using FF Tiger Bloom as directed.
20180811 130129
20180811 130141
20180811 130027

W

Wahwahwahwah

Those new pics look better and how close to harvest are you?
Thinking Labor Day weekend. Looked at both colas in detail under a 40x loupe today and it still looked pretty early. Feel like it needs to bulk up some and trichomes fill in a bit more. Here is a typical flower.

20180811 224926

S

Shawnery

Is it normal for trichomes to look so brittle and dried out like that? I'm not talking shit I'm just asking a question I don't know an answer to.

W

Wahwahwahwah

Yeah. Fck it....we're just gonna keep doing what we're doing. Let you know how it smokes in a few weeks.
IMG 20180810 2246121
IMG 20180810 2243111

Seedsman cred. Freebies.

Top Bottom