Yellowing Too Much?

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Thanks for the input bro. I got 3 plants going right now and this one seems way ahead of the other 2. It has orange hairs all over while the other ones are basically all white. They are all "sour diesel." Not the real deal SD but the breeder says 75-85 days flowering so I planned on them going a while. Although I read some reviews on it that said around 60 days or so it was ready. I guess I will just have to see how it progresses.

Chop nugs as you go and sample them as they dry and you'll know what works best for you high wise and when your best harvest window will be on Run 2

& Yeah she don't look too sativa hahaha but the NYPD pheno I had back in the day looked just like her

You ought to run Ol man Merv's cut of ECSD x SD f3 male
Or ECAD ( ECSD x v1 Alien Dawg)

Both are VERY Nice

I got a Cross of Merv's SD with My FGS & she Turns out Awesome at 9 weeks & is the Perfect combo of both Parentals & that's why I kept her
Outta All My FGS Crosses I Only Kept The Best From Each Cross & Will put them into projects into the future as I have 3 Reserva privada PurpleWreck crosses & One Has FGS in it And I got Access to seeds still so I'll be using the Males from That to Continue the Lines I got
Especially The FGS x SD I got going

But You'll see diff flower times depending on the pheno

And no need to thank me haha that's what I'm here for is to Help steer new guys in the right direction so they don't have to make the same mistakes as I did
I used to teach classes out west & loved it

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Chop nugs as you go and sample them as they dry and you'll know what works best for you high wise and when your best harvest window will be on Run 2

& Yeah she don't look too sativa hahaha but the NYPD pheno I had back in the day looked just like her

You ought to run Ol man Merv's cut of ECSD x SD f3 male
Or ECAD ( ECSD x v1 Alien Dawg)

Both are VERY Nice

I got a Cross of Merv's SD with My FGS & she Turns out Awesome at 9 weeks & is the Perfect combo of both Parentals & that's why I kept her
Outta All My FGS Crosses I Only Kept The Best From Each Cross & Will put them into projects into the future as I have 3 Reserva privada PurpleWreck crosses & One Has FGS in it And I got Access to seeds still so I'll be using the Males from That to Continue the Lines I got
Especially The FGS x SD I got going

But You'll see diff flower times depending on the pheno

And no need to thank me haha that's what I'm here for is to Help steer new guys in the right direction so they don't have to make the same mistakes as I did
I used to teach classes out west & loved it
Good advice, I'll definitely chop some at different times. Until recently I had no clue it affected what kind of high you get from it. I guess i will just have to see what I like...

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Good advice, I'll definitely chop some at different times. Until recently I had no clue it affected what kind of high you get from it. I guess i will just have to see what I like...
Yup
Trichs maturity determine the high you get

I like mine to go Amber
Amber = Stoney shit
Pull it at 50-60% orange and it should be stimulating and somewhat racy
And usually at 70-75% you get a trippy type high
I like 100% Blood red Hairs And Alot of Amber Trichomes cause I need the nerve pain relief and appetite stimulation plus the relaxation that comes along with it

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Got it, no nitro :)
In flower
You want equal parts P & K , preferably slightly more K

People think Phosphorus is so damn important and Proper K Levels are essential to keep the plants vital processes going & Also Produce Better buds than just middle levels
Get a straight K booster if your Nutes are rated something like this
3-35-15 for example
You would wanna get it more so
3-35-35+

Also Iron is Overlooked ALOT As Well as Amino's , B vitamins , Silica , Calcium , Magnesium & Sulfur all play a crucial role as well

Molasses is great for your iron and macros and it's got carbs and sugars that feed the beneficials if ur running Mycos , if not you NEED TO BE
Not only that But It's Known for Fattening Flowers & filling them out so they're nice And Dense

Never Overlook The K values in your Ferts & if your doing organic look up Bokashi + Shroom Compost + Mycos + Humic & Fulvics + Kelp meal

PM Me & I'll Give ya a few trade secrets Mayne !

Cheerz

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Also Google 12-1 paradigm for lighting for veg to Flower , shit works amazing & I've told several members about it already

Currently I only run my lights 9 hours a night

They only need 5 hours of direct light per day to thrive and flourish so don't let anybody tell you different there

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Also Google 12-1 paradigm for lighting for veg to Flower , shit works amazing & I've told several members about it already

Currently I only run my lights 9 hours a night

They only need 5 hours of direct light per day to thrive and flourish so don't let anybody tell you different there
Cool, I'll look into that. I'm actually running 11/13 right now.

Madbud

Madbud

In flower
You want equal parts P & K , preferably slightly more K

People think Phosphorus is so damn important and Proper K Levels are essential to keep the plants vital processes going & Also Produce Better buds than just middle levels
Get a straight K booster if your Nutes are rated something like this
3-35-15 for example
You would wanna get it more so
3-35-35+

Also Iron is Overlooked ALOT As Well as Amino's , B vitamins , Silica , Calcium , Magnesium & Sulfur all play a crucial role as well

Molasses is great for your iron and macros and it's got carbs and sugars that feed the beneficials if ur running Mycos , if not you NEED TO BE
Not only that But It's Known for Fattening Flowers & filling them out so they're nice And Dense

Never Overlook The K values in your Ferts & if your doing organic look up Bokashi + Shroom Compost + Mycos + Humic & Fulvics + Kelp meal

PM Me & I'll Give ya a few trade secrets Mayne !

Cheerz
Significant amount of K in unsulfured blackstrap molasses?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

My homie saw this pic and freaked out
Yeah That's a great number for K
Can you please Link Us All with The Brand ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Cool, I'll look into that. I'm actually running 11/13 right now.
Better than 12/12 as that puts you on the fence blight wise

Remember
Cannabis is a Short Day/Long Night Flowering Plant
Lol not equal parts at 12/12 your just stressing her into pushing flowers off faster
I start flower at 10 hours & finish between 6-8 hours depending on the strain
your on the right track giving less than 12 hours at 11 , don't let anyone tell you different

When in doubt
Google is your friend

Madbud

Madbud

My homie saw this pic and freaked out
Yeah That's a great number for K
Can you please Link Us All with The Brand ?
Thats what i thought, i know what a half gram looks like so thats a lot for a tablespoon.Diluted with 2 gallons of water. Burnt the tips right off my fans unfortunately before i realized. From Market Basket, a new england chain:

Last edited:
Top Bottom