Yellowstone Eruption Nov 7

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

so im kinda a doom geek and a quake watcher.ive got piles of research on top secret subjects with science to back it up.one of the things i found out was secret work on erupting yellowstone.well today im over at the university of utah quake map for yellowstone and things are not looking good.ive done the math and its looking like nov 7 is the date.i know you guys dont know me well but i dont bullshit about these things.as i have learned most of you guys live west and ive had some fun with yall here.i figured id pass on the knowledge.
ive already posted on all the top ct forums in the world and you will probably see news reports and rumors here in the next few days .as im kinda famous for this stuff.not to brag.i go by king rat,king rat robomont,and tonight only king of all rats robomont.my theories and tech are all over the net.my intro tells more about me on intro page.
im not going to swear this will happen but all markers are pointing in this direction.if you guys have questions i will be around for a while monitoring this thread.peace.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
King rat on a canna site......Not good man.

I will take you up on that. Care to make a wager? I will bet everything I have, against a candy bar. Snickers is my choice. Deal?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
so im kinda a doom geek and a quake watcher.ive got piles of research on top secret subjects with science to back it up.one of the things i found out was secret work on erupting yellowstone.well today im over at the university of utah quake map for yellowstone and things are not looking good.ive done the math and its looking like nov 7 is the date.i know you guys dont know me well but i dont bullshit about these things.as i have learned most of you guys live west and ive had some fun with yall here.i figured id pass on the knowledge.
ive already posted on all the top ct forums in the world and you will probably see news reports and rumors here in the next few days .as im kinda famous for this stuff.not to brag.i go by king rat,king rat robomont,and tonight only king of all rats robomont.my theories and tech are all over the net.my intro tells more about me on intro page.
im not going to swear this will happen but all markers are pointing in this direction.if you guys have questions i will be around for a while monitoring this thread.peace.

Well I guess I'm fucked. Time to smoke a bowl and prepare to say goodbye to you all. It has been good knowing you all.
All BS aside while I can appreciate your input and research, if Yellowstone goes off there isnt anything any of us can do. So blaze em if you got em. Better yet, I think since I believe in giving back I will coat myself in honey and take 4 lbs of buds and stick em all over my body and when the pyroclastic flow hits I'll go up like a cheech and chong doobie!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Show me some data, what are you basing your claims on. I love science and tech so speak my language. What brings you to this warning??

robomont

robomont

all my work,wear diaper,starts out slow and builds.
just did another look and its getting worse.no it will vent slow at first.when la gets the big one is when it goes sky high.it will just vent until then.when la gets out of drought is when the big one happens.lol,so you got time.just a headsup.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

So much to do so little time Word I'm Fucked packing up my fav can food Chef boy R dee min ravi

Top Bottom