Yellowstone Eruption Nov 7

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I hope this serves as a good lesson to all you conspiracy theorists who believe everything they read on the internet. If Yellowstone is going to blow, you won't learn about it on some no-name tinfoil hat blog.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Sorry, but really?

You do not think its true ? that we could be travelling in a higher energy field through space .
Were just not standing or moving around the sun in our solar system .
Our solar system is traveling outwards or moving out wards in space .
How much of the earth has changed since you been on it ??
Sure were getting news from all over the world faster,
But compare the news from your geological area
Are storms more powerful then back then . and what influences storms .

Our sun our moon our galaxy ?? if were so intertwined like a scale if one thing changes on one side things happen on the other side .

Its like a grow room or trying to control RH in your room.
Your room is all dialed in with fresh air, but what if that air coming in is to cold ? or to warm.
Will that effect anything.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

We all rely on the sun to survive with out it we all die.
The sun's output is not static - it varies over a 11 year cycle and also shows long term changes. Currently, the sun is beginning to come out of a prolonged and deep solar minimum. This has led some to speculate that the sun might be entering a period of low solar activity similar to the Maunder Minimum in the late 17th century. At that time, the planet experienced markedly lower temperatures, particularly in the Northern Hemisphere. How would the Earth's climate respond if the sun did enter another Maunder Minimum? presently the Sun is about 1/8 watts per m2 more intense and that is a problem or 6 time more intense

When i was a kid some 40 plus years ago i never wore sun block sure i got sunburnt after playing outside all fucking day but know where as Burnt if you were to throw your kid out side now for even half the day un protected

Is the world changing i lost my out door crop @ end of sept with a foot of snow and - 17 degrees un fucking heard of but the world is not changing right ast week i got final crops in from fields with some loss
I should of been done weeks ago

For many people they do not see it it there busy schedule or city living. But for some that live off the land for a very long time can easily see it how things are changing.

Again we can only assume that well solar activity plays a huge roll in our life's
But what we also do changes our destiny

Personally like almost all living things they can heal from damage .
but if we continue on the path of destruction there will be a tipping point where earth no longer can heal her self.

This is all what i think and to each there own
we all need to change our ways for the better any little bit helps after all its for mankind

Smerb

Smerb

I believe when death comes you have NO choice. The shit didn't blow on the 7th....... I wouldn't mind if a natural event blew me away.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

When i see earths magma i am mesmirized............pyroclastic flows can take me no worries. We are carbon based life forms, recycle yourself!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You do not think its true ? that we could be travelling in a higher energy field through space .
Were just not standing or moving around the sun in our solar system .
Our solar system is traveling outwards or moving out wards in space .
Very true

How much of the earth has changed since you been on it ??
Very little
Sure were getting news from all over the world faster,
But compare the news from your geological area
Are storms more powerful then back then . and what influences storms .
lol, storms are the same. In fact, a huge lull frequency in storms over the last 18 years.

Our sun our moon our galaxy ?? if were so intertwined like a scale if one thing changes on one side things happen on the other side .
To some extent. Cause and effect is real, just not in the way the video portrays what so ever.

Its like a grow room or trying to control RH in your room.
Your room is all dialed in with fresh air, but what if that air coming in is to cold ? or to warm.
Will that effect anything.

The air on other planets do not effect Earth...... If that is what you are trying to say. Many things can happen on another planet before it effects us on earth.

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Isn't it just as irrational to assume we're on a cosmic timer that determines when bad things happen?

Top Bottom