Yeti F3 Advise

• Thread starter arny81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arny81

Hi guys could you tell me at what stage of bloom your yeti f3 ,s are starting to go amber . The first two I grew started at 6 weeks and the two i am doing now one of them is starting at 6 weeks . They are all from seed i thought with the first two it might have been shock, because they where only in 7 lt pots and they went nuts and hulked out big time but the second two are in 20 lt pots
cheers Arny

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@Power OG has experience with yeti. Not sure if hes got exp with yeti f3 tho. Maybe hell have some insight

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Not sure what you mean by "starting to go amber". However I haven't seen or heard of a Yeti pheno finishing faster than 9 weeks, and most pheno's are 11 weeks. So if your getting finished looking buds and trichs, then you are on the early side, IMO. I grew mine outdoors, and they didn't start to turn colors until about Oct 23rd.

A

arny81

yeh Bulldog they started changing colour at the six week mark and to be honest the smoke was not what I had read about , so I know I had done something wrong .

G

greyman41420

The Yeti starts ambering at the end of week 5 actually. You start to see the physical changes in week 6, but it starts ending of week 5. If you pull the yeti before 65 days, you are going to have what everyone calls a sativa leaning pheno, when in fact its absolutely not sativa. Buy yourself a 30x loop and you can really see it for yourself. I would not recommend pulling the yeti prior to 65 days and would highly recommend going 70-75, its just an entirely different smoke and psycho reaction. just my two cents, good luck bro!

A

arny81

thanks Grayman it has done exactly what you have said, I thought I had done something wrong with them. you have put my mind at rest now . so looking under a 30x loop do the trich,s look amber at the 70 day mark , what colour am I looking out for. thanks a lot for you advise grayman
arny

draco

draco

Not sure what you mean by "starting to go amber". However I haven't seen or heard of a Yeti pheno finishing faster than 9 weeks, and most pheno's are 11 weeks. So if your getting finished looking buds and trichs, then you are on the early side, IMO. I grew mine outdoors, and they didn't start to turn colors until about Oct 23rd.

good info Bulldog - as usual.

i had been running my f3 at 72 - 73 days, and just picked this last crop at 79.

big difference in flavor and effect! wow! looks to be about 25-30% amber.

i might go 85 or so this time just to see.....

haha! what outrageous pot!

Top Bottom