Yeti F3 And Foodog Smoke Reports

• Thread starter arny81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arny81

Hi guys can we see some smoke reports of the yeti f3 and the foodog , ive just finished 5 yeti f3 girls I am gutted I didn't get a keeper out of 5 girls. ive just popped 10 foodogs so hopefully I get something from that . I'm not hating here I know its the luck of the draw . is there a big difference in the smoke of the yeti and the foodog ?
cheers Arny

draco

draco

i am running them both. a great sat pheno yeti, and a really good pheno of the foo dog.

the yeti has a very uplifting effect, along with a relaxing body. it produces that effect every time i smoke it, and i smoke the hell out of it. the taste is floral fuel, sometimes like skittles. this is the choice pheno from two packs.

the foo has a nice uplift with a bit more body than the yeti. on this pheno the flavor is less distinct; lots of flavors in there, but none predominate. skunky tones. i only ran one pack and this pheno was the best.

both are very strong and long lasting. hard to tell which one is stronger.

A

arny81

thanks for the reply draco my yeti,s have the same effect as yours but just aren't that strong. i've popped 10 foodogs so ill hopefully get something nice out of them.
draco how long did you let your foo go too
cheers

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I have two foodogs just getting going. Wondering the same. OG squared thread had some good info too

Top Bottom