Yeti F3 Seed Run

• Thread starter arny81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arny81

Guys do you see a lot of difference in the seed run of the yeti, to the clone run off the seed plants.
cheers Arny81

H

happy b

Well obviously theres more variation in the seed plants than clones of course.
iv only popped 3 beans out my pack.i got 2 females.one fairly squat and one a fairly tall stretchy og dom.i feel i have a fairly high standard wen it comes to keepers.many many times iv ran full packs of expensive hyped up strains and not found what i consider to be a keeper.out the 2 females i got BOTH are keepers.ones a more chemmy taste(the shorter one) & the others pure og fuel funk!everyone iv gave cuts to has loved em.i,ll have these cuts for as long as im growing.unless i find the better versions of the same phenos in the rest of the pack!lol.
heres a couple o snaps of my 2 yeti f3 keepers
pheno #1(og leaner)
20150713 144910

Pheno #2(chem leaner)
20151109 225736
the loompa crew have done real well weeding out the inferior phenos in this line.
cant speak highly enough about em.

A

arny81

thanks for the reply i think thats what it is, ive growen out a load of strains and not found what is says on the tin. ive got 4 yeti girls on the go now so i carnt wait till there finished now
cheers arny

H

happy b

thanks for the reply i think thats what it is, ive growen out a load of strains and not found what is says on the tin. ive got 4 yeti girls on the go now so i carnt wait till there finished now
cheers arny
Yeah i know what you mean but from 4 females i would stake my life on u gettin atleast one keeper.
let me know how u get on with em.

Top Bottom