Yeti F3

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey all, so I put down the only 5 I had, 4 survive, 3 f and 1 m. These are getting close to going to 12/12, so for right now heres a couple shitty veg shots, ill do my best to keep this updated but im not the most reliable poster. I think the first one is the underdog pheno but would be nice to have someone that truly knows.

Yeti f3
Yeti f3 2
Yeti f3 3
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And lesson learned, anyone thats going to grow yeti, it doesn't like low light at all. Might be a couple days before there a new shot here, just needs to reperk. Was vegging under a 600 hps (out of need not want) and after I put it under the thousands off to the side to get used to it, and cause I had no room, it went rather sad looking by the end of the first dark period. So no big deal, just needs to pretty up, but still, no low light.

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

Good info here. I was gifted some yeti f2s by someone kind in the community. Havent grown any out yet, but it looks like a headband like plant. sourd and og kush crossed out again ? i have been growing straight headband for the last few years. made a few crosses involving her.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Good info here. I was gifted some yeti f2s by someone kind in the community. Havent grown any out yet, but it looks like a headband like plant. sourd and og kush crossed out again ? i have been growing straight headband for the last few years. made a few crosses involving her.
I think It was a black domina/Humboldt snow male to the headband to make the yeti, could be wrong though. Seems rather ogesque, but a tad straighter branching along the stems. One is a bit branchier though.
Your a lucky one to have that cut, lost all my elites, 30 moms and haven't gotten any back, don't really bother to try anymore. Enjoy that cut good sir.

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

Thanks BB, I actually just lost everything I had due to broad or hrms . I did like I said make a bunch of crosses, and have plenty of great stuff to restart. I might be able to get a cut from the person who originally gave it to me. I really dont love it that much, I had started only using it for breeding.Grows kinda lanky and brachy with skinny weak stems in veg , but is pretty beast in flower. The smell is very petrol/deisel with some baby powder and hash notes. Very strong smoke, intense up , often anxiety inducing followed by an equal intense low, your ass crashes quick. I much prefer the Bruce Banner (which I also used in several crosses) Very euphoric buzz, less crash factor on the come down, amazing strawberry flavor with the body odor/petrol in the background ummm !

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

was thinking about running the yeti f2 in place of my headband, I wonder how it compares

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks BB, I actually just lost everything I had due to broad or hrms . I did like I said make a bunch of crosses, and have plenty of great stuff to restart. I might be able to get a cut from the person who originally gave it to me. I really dont love it that much, I had started only using it for breeding.Grows kinda lanky and brachy with skinny weak stems in veg , but is pretty beast in flower. The smell is very petrol/deisel with some baby powder and hash notes. Very strong smoke, intense up , often anxiety inducing followed by an equal intense low, your ass crashes quick. I much prefer the Bruce Banner (which I also used in several crosses) Very euphoric buzz, less crash factor on the come down, amazing strawberry flavor with the body odor/petrol in the background ummm !

was thinking about running the yeti f2 in place of my headband, I wonder how it compares

Sorry to hear about the loss man, happened to me a while back too, just really back on track now. Not sure how the bx2 would compare, im going to be running the headband soon so should be able to seeb whats what soon.
A quick update, and i promise i will get pics tonight. Theyre almost 3 weeks in now, very frosty, not much bud size yet but looks like one that gets going a little later. The odd thing is, i have 3 females and one male, the male and one female reek, they remind me of my old lemon larry og cut that i loved, the other 2 however, 0 smell, not a wisp. The 2 with no smell look great, and the reeker has some leaf cupping that happened the first night in flower, must have over done the n just ever so slightly. All are very frosty and early in, so those 2 may very well get to stinkin soon. Quite sure i found my keeper though, know in about 10 weeks.

Top Bottom