• Start date
  • Tagged users None
thgobs

thgobs

Here we go....
Loomptails

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

alright first to the party.. cant wait to see what u find. good luck on your hunt

thgobs

thgobs

Lil
13 days later .... front to back 3 Tailsmen 5 Yeti f3 4 Grape Krush 1 Candy Land
On the stem rub all of them Stink!!!

thgobs

thgobs

I have 3 Yeti females 2 Talisman females 2 Grape Krush females and 1 grape Krush male. I started more Yeti's and have 2 more up in the dirt. So far the Yeti's smell like melted crayons on a radiator looks like a mixture of purple stem 3 leaf fucking Diamonds!

thgobs

thgobs

The Talisman and the Yeti are purple stemmed 3 leaf plants. They all reek. All have been cloned, and 2 rank smelling Yeti and 1 talisman male saved in case they are winners! I got antsy and popped 3 more yeti 1 seems to be extremely deformed looked like a half split first set of leaf with a split down the middle. It now is growing its normal second set of leaves but stalled for a bit at first. Maybe it will be something special!

thgobs

thgobs

Sorry bro's busy busy busy!! Here is some yeti and some talisman .. The yeti smells like pure og and skunk and the Talisman smell like skunk and candy swamp. Many clones have been taken and put outdoors of both. First 3 of a baby female yeti two nasty talismen and a clone mom Yeti ! stank! stank! stank! they all want to be big trees with a quickness when you put them outdoors! Yeti fucking stinks like a mother fucker!!!
Z37
Z38
Z39
Z6
Z7
Z36

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SWEET ! ! !
Not to meny I seen runin the Yeti outside so I would love to see that BAD Azz Gerl.
Cant say enough Positives About Mot or Loompa
at the cup hangin at the Mota Booth and getting there CBD crosses was great I will be doing some of that neer future.
Crazy SWEET growin @thgobs
+Vibes
FlyJ

Indican

Indican

Ive got 2 yetis growin now...almost finished budding. Extremely resinous, smells like menthol/vics vapor rub at this point. Probably 2 weeks left. Btw, made f4s ;)

Indican

Indican

Harvesting 2Yetis today. Both very uniform, strong scents, almost like vics vapor rub or somethin....its gonna be gooooooood smoke! Triched da hell out

Top Bottom