Yeti Og F3

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Time to update the Yeti OG saga. As stated in beginning of thread popped 5 & 4 made it thru. Flipped 10 days ago. Out of the remaining 4 3 have presented as males, see attached pics. Not the best ratio but whats a guy to do. Had some other stock from BOG that ran 8 males out of 10 starts. So I am not have good female relations last couple of runs..... To maximize my efforts and with @loompa s permission (proper etiquette) I will save the males and collect some pollen for later crosses.

I will keep current with the tentative female as she is being stubborn showing her wares.......

View attachment 566814 View attachment 566815 View attachment 566816 View attachment 566817 View attachment 566818 View attachment 566819 View attachment 566820
hey cactus, you definitely have his permission to collect pollen and use it, remember to credit what it is and qhos work it is, also, is the 1st pic your female? Some a N phobic in bloom so you might have bacl off the N, if i can help lete know bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No female pic will come in a few days she is now a confirmed female and starting to set bud. Will post up soon. :D

And thank you brother!!! I ran pretty lean on N from veg even as I had heard she was finicky with N. Good lookin out....... :smoking:

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@jumpincactus

Hey buddy how'd that one girl ever turn out???

I got 5 Yeti F3's down now that were also gifted from out bayou brother! I'm hoping to get a better ration than you, no offense!;)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Also I have been looking and am having a hard time finding a post or any info identifying the different phenos of these bad boys...Bc of our friend Power I am aware that there is a cut called the "Big Easy" cut which I believe he discovered but not sure...but even with that I am unsure of the characteristics...Anyway if you have any info it would be much appreciated

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus

Hey buddy how'd that one girl ever turn out???

I got 5 Yeti F3's down now that were also gifted from out bayou brother! I'm hoping to get a better ration than you, no offense!;)
The grow went well. Smoke was everything I had hoped it would be. Was one of the more finicky strains I have run, but knew that going in............ Good grow karma on your run. Keep an eye on nute levels as this strain can be a bitch to dial in.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

The grow went well. Smoke was everything I had hoped it would be. Was one of the more finicky strains I have run, but knew that going in............ Good grow karma on your run. Keep an eye on nute levels as this strain can be a bitch to dial in.

I actually did not know that it was particularly finiky...hmmmmm....Thanks for the heads up amigo!!! I'll most likely start a thread following the grow soon...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Lazerus00 Damn bro long time no see :cool: How the fu** you been man? Good to see you around. :) Please make sure you post up some pics as your grow goes on ........ Good grow karma comin your way!!! Peace

Top Bottom