Yeti Scouts(yeti Ogxgsc Forum Cut), Push Og (bx1), Sfv Og ? Happy 2015 Come Join Me.

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

hey guys, boy have i been busy it feels good to be able to just sit down and chill on the farm for a bit. any way hows every one doing tonight, hope everyone enjoyed the seahawks losing and tom brady throwing 2 piks even though he still won it.lol love watching that face just about to cry:confused: ha ha.

so back to business gentlemen and ladies:rolleyes: we are above ground and not a moment to soon. Now my BX1 of the push was the first to pop, and i think i mentioned that the SFV did not pop only had one just received 2 more so, climb that mountain when we get to it. as for the 6 yeti X scouts they all look fine and dandy and i have one yeti F2 as well they have been above ground since the day after germ and transplant which was 10 -14 days ago, since my last pics.
DSCN0175
DSCN0176
as for the biggest one the push she is now being fed 1/4 strength nutrients. and is taking very well to it.
DSCN0177
gotta say she is leaning toward that blue side there looking much more ind dom than her counter part.
DSCN0178
one girl that got sprayed a little to early her with a pretty strong solution shell be ok, it was just a bit of over spray:D
there is actually 10 seedlings in total i will be going in there to take some pics today so ill just post them here in a few days. they have had about 5 days to progress and have done a hell of a job at doing so.

RSCN0186
RSCN0187
RSCN0188

PUSH OG F1 day 58 of 73/75

here is a few of these ladies i got in flower just because.:cool:

happy farmin all ;)

straincreation

straincreation

hello farmers how everyone today. great i would hope if not have a better day. so here is and update on thing going on right now for the most part we are just gettin started here and have quite a way to go but i thought id give you an updtae on the new genetics we got popped.
so here is 5 yetiXsvcouts and one yeti OG f2
DSCN0192
they are all on that gangster lean of week 2 with true leafs. there doing well though. except the one on the bottom left she never recovered to well from that over spray she caught wind of early in her life.

here is the bX1 of the push she is doing spectacular just topped her and gonna be transplanting within the week.
DSCN0196
you cn see how supple those leafs look, ignore the wives hello kitty boot LOL!:oops:
the two on the right are the F1 of this strain just some cuts i have waiting to go into flower. you can also see the pheno difference showing heavy indica in comparison to her counter part.

what else i have going on we are day 67 on the push and she will be coming down at day 72 this round she finished very fast for me. enviroment is as ideal as it gets right now and my girls are lovin it.
RSCN0227

RSCN0223

DSCN0206

RSCN0224

RSCN0226

DSCN0208
DSCN0218
DSCN0212
:cool:
DSCN0213
RSCN0229
RSCN0233

thats pretty much it guys hope you enjoy the pre harvest pics thank for stoppin in.:rolleyes:
happy farmin;)

DSCN0204
DSCN0210
DSCN0216
RSCN0231
RSCN0232
straincreation

straincreation

wow i didnt realize how long it been since i posted on this thread. how the hell is everyone. well lets get to it, shall we.

so, as far as the new babies go we got 4 different phenos 1 or 2 my be the same. for the most part though they are all showing different grow patterns. once i transplant we will see there true colors.
so here is some pics.
DSCN0341
DSCN0342
heres the 4 in a row in the back is a runt (LEFT) that will most likely be culled, lack of vigor and not responding well so ya call it a loss no biggie. the one in the immediate 6 o'clock is a yeti OG f2 so she here to stay.

heres pheno 1&2
DSCN0343

here is pheno 3&4
DSCN0344

Here is the yeti F2
DSCN0346
close up
DSCN0345

and of course my shining star the push og Bx1. who is doing phenomenal.

DSCN0347

side profile with some Bondage:D
DSCN0348

shes sexy i hope that she is a female.

thats about it with whats going on with the new. be back in a few weeks after transplant.
thanks for cruisin by.
happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

hows these looking?
Ill get some pics posted up tomorrow i just been a bit busy. They are lookin nice though juat took a couple clones off each pheno and gonna be flipping as soon as they root. Im hopu g for some nice ladies.

I shall return thanks for stoppin by.
happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Yo jim i got the pics but my pc is acting up so they will have to wait till tuesday. But all is well.

Also have you talked to jack he hasnt responded to any of my emails, i was going to send him an MO but i was afraid that maybe with him sending all these seeds out something popped off. I really hope al is well with him im waiting for a responce ive had theis MO sittin here for like a month already. I just dont want to escalate any problems that may have come his way you know.

Anyway happy farmin;)

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

What's up straincreation all is well in the house of Jack, I'll let him know that your trying to reach him. Until then happy farming those ladies!

straincreation

straincreation

What's up straincreation all is well in the house of Jack, I'll let him know that your trying to reach him. Until then happy farming those ladies!
Awesome good to know. Ill send that bb out today. So i take he aint coming back to the farm?

straincreation

straincreation

alright guys well after a very busty month i have some updates. these ladies have been popped for a while and been growing great.
i took clones of all the phenos then immedietly trained them so it may seem as if they have not grown much with the topping and training and supercropping.

so far i see two different phenos. both lack gerth in the branching which is why i have been supercropping so aggresive.

pheno 1: is very lank and the internodes are quite spaced out. from what ive seen this is toward the yeti side with the lighter green leaf style, broader and bigger leafs.

pheno 2: seems to grow stout, and alot bushier, smaller darker leafs and thicker stalks and shutes. so im hoping that this will lean toward the gsc side and i will find 2 different phenos that may possibly be keepers.

anyway here is a couple pics
DSCN0636
DSCN0633

ABOVE: the back 2 on the left seem to be the lankiest and then it goes in descending order with the runt at the bottom. sorry the good pic of this image wont upload< it has some kind of bug that wont let me do anything to it. so this was the day i took clones from them and before the clones were taken.

DSCN0637
RSCN0640

heres a week later and all my cuts are rooted and everyone is beginning to bush out nicely. i have atleast 2 clones from each pheno including my backcross which is not in this photo but is doing awesome. come to think of it her cuts are here one is the biggest clone on the right in that tray, toward the top.
heres a closer look at them.
DSCN0638

the cut with a Y tag on it is actually a yeti F2. whos mom is some where in this pic.

so all in all im happy so far and my runt is finally showing some of its colors i hope her to be a gem< one can only hope after not giving up on her. i was very surprised at how fast all these crosses are rooting, and with zero wilt, yellowing or damping off.

i will return with a more thorough report before the flip which is gonna be next week cause i have an empty flowering room and every grower knows how much that can bother you.

sooo thanks all for coming buy any questions and or something youd like to see more off let me know.
happy farmin;)

Top Bottom