Yield?

• Thread starter ryante
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryante

first grow... have two Chemdog #4 like this one, both under 1000w hps, yes I know next round will have my max legal amount.... and I'm in soil. Just hit week 6 today, I am wondering what I will ball park yield, if not maybe just comparison pics of you're plants along with the dry weight after? Thanks

Yield
Yield 2
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fuck Ryante youv done fucking great for a first grow.i was getting the old "remember not to over water your plants" comment ready that I usually tell new growers but by gum it looks like youv done your home work.those gals are lovely.Chemdog #4 is one iv always wanted to try.i wanna try it even more now.lol.
Anyways welcome to the farm

Leew421

Leew421

I would probably estimate you're around 6 zones a plant like that give or take. Hard to really see the whole branches. You will figure gram per watt

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

first grow... have two Chemdog #4 like this one, both under 1000w hps, yes I know next round will have my max legal amount.... and I'm in soil. Just hit week 6 today, I am wondering what I will ball park yield, if not maybe just comparison pics of you're plants along with the dry weight after? Thanks

Well done Sir well done indeed

Latest posts

Top Bottom