Yo Is 8 Hours Of Light Good Enough

• Thread starter Scee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Would love to see this link proving what your saying because I don’t think there’s any truth to the method of reversal dictating stability whatsoever. It’s Bro science at best. The stability of a female plant is already determined genetically when the seed was created on the plant it came from.

How is a different reversal method going to change the genetic code of the plant and give different results via pollen depending on the reversal method you chose ?

So if I used STS, CS and overriping a plant to collect pollen , your saying they would all give different pollen types and therefore all pass on different traits individually in terms of sexual stability ? I would love to know the science behind it because It makes no sense. I think your the one who’s gonna confuse him LOL

I'll post it

And I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE Lmfao

Example : my Critical+ f4 threw nuts from stress , from those seeds my dad popped over 30 & I popped over50 my dad got 30% intersex traits and I got between 15-25% on average

Same strain was reversed twice again once using CS & Once using STS & from those we were getting less than 10% showing intersex traits

Same goes for my Black Hashplant (gone now)
Stress nuts & seeds produced more Stress nuts in the offspring
Reversed using STS & got around 12 herms from 96 plants total

So in my Hands on Experience NOTHING Beats STS or CS

So that being said its not Bro Science , The more you reverse the more likely you are to get intersex traits in the offspring by inadvertently selecting for hermz
& that's the point I originally made & experienced it firsthand in the past with several strains

Hermz make hermz that make hermz
No matter what method you use

Period !!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Aw dAm you made it all easy and stuff. I had somd like ten years ago
Like I said before
Spray once daily every day for 7 days before you flip to flower
Then spray every day for 15 days into flower

Choose just a branch to spray or all of em a little pollen goes a long way

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Not in my experience or in any Grow I have seen online has anyone had better results with such short lights on period.

And the gaslight veg was designed to keep flowers from blooming late in the season in greenhouses.

And there is no reason buds would be better quality.

I thought legal weed would help dispel all the bull made up on the forums.

Instead all the same crap from 10 years ago is still being argued about.

On the weed forums anyway.

I would like to see these “facts” you claim.

Well be sure to look for my photos as I Always start at 10 and finish at 8 usually
And its actually not Bull , Its proven lmfao you should try it

And when my cobs are running I'll do a side by side for shits and giggs

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Not in my experience or in any Grow I have seen online has anyone had better results with such short lights on period.

And the gaslight veg was designed to keep flowers from blooming late in the season in greenhouses.

And there is no reason buds would be better quality.

I thought legal weed would help dispel all the bull made up on the forums.

Instead all the same crap from 10 years ago is still being argued about.

On the weed forums anyway.

I would like to see these “facts” you claim.
Have you actually tried said method ? Lmao

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

No I didn't do testing , I'll post the link for you later tho

& I didn't say it couldn't be done via stress but True XX pollen vs Xx or xx Pollen is a whole different beast so let's not confuse the guy
Some plants produce True Stable XX pollen but That's RARE So that being said yes it can be done but its not as likely especially compared to using chemicals to do it

& I agree about STS it works great but would I recommend it to the new guy knowing its known for its toxicity vs CS or TM
I Love STS but would I recommend it for @Scee ? No I wouldn't

I'll post it

And I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE Lmfao

Example : my Critical+ f4 threw nuts from stress , from those seeds my dad popped over 30 & I popped over50 my dad got 30% intersex traits and I got between 15-25% on average

Same strain was reversed twice again once using CS & Once using STS & from those we were getting less than 10% showing intersex traits

Same goes for my Black Hashplant (gone now)
Stress nuts & seeds produced more Stress nuts in the offspring
Reversed using STS & got around 12 herms from 96 plants total

So in my Hands on Experience NOTHING Beats STS or CS

So that being said its not Bro Science , The more you reverse the more likely you are to get intersex traits in the offspring by inadvertently selecting for hermz
& that's the point I originally made & experienced it firsthand in the past with several strains

Hermz make hermz that make hermz
No matter what method you use

Period !!!

I see you mentioning “inadvertently selecting “ for herms so I am starting to think we have a different idea about what “rodelization “ is, even though that’s some made up shit by stoners anyway LOL. I’m not speaking of a accidental hermie or a true genetically hermaphroditic plant pollinating another plant , I’m speaking of intentionally stressing a plant naturally , to the point it produces pollen and can make seeds.

So because you said so makes it proven science and 100% correct I guess ? Also, stress from over ripening,root pruning in flower or a light leak to create a reversal creates more stress on a plant then absorbing the chemicals from STS into its tissue and that makes seeds less sexually stable ? LOL I highly doubt it but your the “breeder” so I’ll concede to your expertise.

First you said you didn’t do any testing between reversal methods now you have numbers , percentages of your comparisons between all metjods but of course no pictures of any of it to back up what your saying, seems pretty convenient...

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I see you mentioning “inadvertently selecting “ for herms so I am starting to think we have a different idea about what “rodelization “ is, even though that’s some made up shit by stoners anyway LOL. I’m not speaking of a accidental hermie or a true genetically hermaphroditic plant pollinating another plant , I’m speaking of intentionally stressing a plant naturally , to the point it produces pollen and can make seeds.

So because you said so makes it proven science and 100% correct I guess ? Also, stress from over ripening,root pruning in flower or a light leak to create a reversal creates more stress on a plant then absorbing the chemicals from STS into its tissue and that makes seeds less sexually stable ? LOL I highly doubt it but your the “breeder” so I’ll concede to your expertise.

First you said you didn’t do any testing between reversal methods now you have numbers , percentages of your comparisons between all metjods but of course no pictures of any of it to back up what your saying, seems pretty convenient...
Well what's convenient is you missed the whole point

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

& stress from Over ripening is called senescence ! I know all about that & thats where the best "natural" pollen comes in xx form

& the critical+ f4 was lost in a raid , I worked that myself
The Black Hashplant was my own creation as well

Only Thing Remaining from that Critical+ line is my Critical Chemdog #4

But you missed the entire point , have a great day tho

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

& stress from Over ripening is called senescence ! I know all about that & thats where the best "natural" pollen comes in xx form

& the critical+ f4 was lost in a raid , I worked that myself
The Black Hashplant was my own creation as well

Only Thing Remaining from that Critical+ line is my Critical Chemdog #4

But you missed the entire point , have a great day tho

I must have missed it because I’m still trying to find where you explain how what you said is fact about reversal methods and sexual traits being passed on from this magical pollen that passes different traits depending on how the plants were reversed ? I’m not gonna hold my breath either on this link your gonna post to sum it all up ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Dude senescence is a plants natural aging process , this is a waste of time. I really hope people see this crap your talking before they think about buying your seeds LOL

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Dude senescence is a plants natural aging process , this is a waste of time. I really hope people see this crap your talking before they think about buying your seeds LOL

& People all over My Area are Begging for my Genetics
Hence the Reason I got deals with over 25 retail stores in Maine alone and soon in Mass and Rhode Island & Florida

& my Family is Responsible for The Best shit Coming outta Maine so my Genetics Speak for Themselves lmfao

Ever heard of jerry berry
M.o.b.
Enigma
Sour enigma

Yeah we made those and if you haven't heard of any of those you live under a rock @eastcoastjoe & I suggest you do the research
Seems u don't really do much of it lmfao

So like I said before , my Genetics speak for themselves & so don't the retail store contracts I have so I could care less about internet based sales !!!

So have a great day & good luck to you & yours
Blessings

Oh & P.S. Since you Claim to know soooo much about Breeding how about you Come to The Cup In Maine Next year with some of your creations & see how well you fare lol I'll even get your breeder fees waived to see what you got to offer !!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Scee check this guys videos out , He's probably one of the most knowledgeable guys out there when it comes to Breeding

I learned what I've learned from guys like Kevin jodrey who happens to be a great guy
& hands on experience (19 years worth , almost 15 breeding)

Also Peep Some of the threads with Chimeras info on Cubing as it'll probably help you out

Latest posts

Top Bottom