Yo Yo My First Led Op. Check These Ladies Out.

• Thread starter staygreen024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
staygreen024

staygreen024

ite so ive never wanted to fuck with the leds but i had a lil money on the side an said wtf. plus its in my closet cause my other rooms are quite occupied. i want to focus on this just because theres so much back an forth so i had to see for myself.

Yo yo my first led op check these ladies out

Yo yo my first led op check these ladies out
Yo yo my first led op check these ladies out 2

Yo yo my first led op check these ladies out 3

then we have a mutant. and idk why she significantly slow i had originally 8 and we had a bad storm an knocked the power out an i had som timer troubles so 3 hermied an i had to chunk em

Yo yo my first led op check these ladies out 4

Bakataha

Bakataha

Those ladies are looking gorgeous under those lights. I'm a 2 year med patient and I just got my first grow, ever, going. Running 6 plants, and all 6habe popped so far. Today will be day 4, and it's going to be a out side grow, living in so cal. Hope you habe yourself a nice sunday, and happy growing:)
Downloadfile
Downloadfile 1
Downloadfile
Downloadfile 1

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
ite so ive never wanted to fuck with the leds but i had a lil money on the side an said wtf. plus its in my closet cause my other rooms are quite occupied. i want to focus on this just because theres so much back an forth so i had to see for myself.

View attachment 574911

View attachment 574911 View attachment 574912

View attachment 574913

then we have a mutant. and idk why she significantly slow i had originally 8 and we had a bad storm an knocked the power out an i had som timer troubles so 3 hermied an i had to chunk em

View attachment 574914
@staygreen024 Keep the post going as they fatten up. Always nice to see alternative lighting grows. Will be curious to see how your gurlz turn out.

Wow......Must say you posted 1 time and @Bakataha has already jacked your thread with his grow. Damn dude wheres your manners......

str8smokn

str8smokn

@staygreen024 Keep the post going as they fatten up. Always nice to see alternative lighting grows. Will be curious to see how your gurlz turn out.

Wow......Must say you posted 1 time and @Bakataha has already jacked your thread with his grow. Damn dude wheres your manners......

He's still fresh himself it appears.

@staygreen024 do you grow a lot of Sativas? So your third pic down ,it looks like you have some curling in the leafs. Maybe overwatering?
And your Mutant looks like a nice fat Indica plant. I see no mutations on her.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
He's still fresh himself it appears.

@staygreen024 do you grow a lot of Sativas? So your third pic down ,it looks like you have some curling in the leafs. Maybe overwatering?
And your Mutant looks like a nice fat Indica plant. I see no mutations on her.
STR8
Yea I get that bro. Was just tryn to get him to think about etiquette. Truth be know I have been known to barge in on threads also. So I need to pull the stick out of my own eye it seems. No harm no foul, just tryn to school him a bit.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Oh yes I agree,sorry if it came off other than that.
And I've done it myself ,we are all eager to show off.
I do it almost weekly now that I'm thinking about it.
Lol
Like now.. Sorry OP
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yes I agree,sorry if it came off other than that.
And I've done it myself ,we are all eager to show off.
I do it almost weekly now that I'm thinking about it.
Lol
Like now.. Sorry OP
STR8
LMAO ya that is too funny. It's easy to fall into I agree . No worries bout the way you came across. u know I got nuthin but love for you man.

staygreen024

staygreen024

nope just some randoms i had saved cause i was tryin out the led thing ya know. so next run im goin all in

Bakataha

Bakataha

It just seems pretty quick? I know you can flip plants whenever you want, though, correct?

Latest posts

Top Bottom