You Can Be Happy Even After The Craziest Shit!!!

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi

I started growing for my wife who got diagnosed with GBM brain cancer in 2015 and died in 2016. It was a brutal journey and i grew weed to help with seizures and help her feel a bit better until the cancer took her.

Time went by and i found a widow who had a husband die of lung cancer that was not smoking related (not that it matters but people get weird....fuck i used to get weird).

We met each other and it is crazy. Her little 5 foot size and my 6 foot 2 size and i was sure it would not work out and she said....I think you are a great man.

What.....

1 year later and the ring should be made this week. I am asking her to marry me.

And she will say yes because we picked the ring out together...geeze wisdom eh.

But the point is even in your deepest despair life can shift...things can get better...life can really surprise you.

And it can get wonderful again.

So all is not lost forever.

Peace my friends..have a good one.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi

I started growing for my wife who got diagnosed with GBM brain cancer in 2015 and died in 2017. It was a brutal journey and i grew weed to help with seizures and help her feel a bit better until the cancer took her.

Time went by and i found a widow who had a husband die of lung cancer that was not smoking related (not that it matters but people get weird....fuck i used to get weird).

We met each other and it is crazy. Her little 5 foot size and my 6 foot 2 size and i was sure it would not work out and she said....I think you are a great man.

What.....

1 year later and the ring should be made this week. I am asking her to marry me.

But the point is even in your deepest despair life can shift...things can get better...life can really surprise you.

deep bro,congrads to both yall

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Heart warming and a great lesson to all. I know myself I would want my significant other to be happy in life after I am gone. Congratulations and although tragedy has struck for both of you may you persevere. I wish you both happiness, prosperity and a long life filled with love.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Hi

I started growing for my wife who got diagnosed with GBM brain cancer in 2015 and died in 2016. It was a brutal journey and i grew weed to help with seizures and help her feel a bit better until the cancer took her.

What.....

Its a journey my friend.
2017 was quite possiblt one of my worst years and 2018 is shaping up nicely. I wish u all the happiness in the world. Everyone .EVERYONE is touched by cancer in ome way or another. I lost my mother @ 56 . She fought for 5 years.
Its hard to forget . its easier to fill your mind with new positive thoughts .

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hi

What.....

Congratulations man. A heartbreaking story for sure.My father died last year from a GBM on New years day and though I'm far from over it,(I don't believe we ever truly get over things like that,we just learn to live with them.)life gets different all the time.We are truly fortunate in this life when we find someone that we want to share it so badly with that we marry them.Good luck to both of you,I wish you the best that life has to offer.

gwheels

gwheels

Congratulations man. A heartbreaking story for sure.My father died last year from a GBM on New years day and though I'm far from over it,(I don't believe we ever truly get over things like that,we just learn to live with them.)life gets different all the time.We are truly fortunate in this life when we find someone that we want to share it so badly with that we marry them.Good luck to both of you,I wish you the best that life has to offer.
She was 47. It is prettt screwed up but i learned perspective. We live a number of days. Dont swear the small stuff and enjoy life.
Love s crazy like that.

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’m fighting cancer after my initial cancer was in remission from a bout about 12yrs ago.
Plasmacytoma, then about 3 yrs ago, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer stage 4 metastatic.
Went through treatment , was good for a bit.
My stomach hurt all the time and went in a month ago, they recommended a colonoscopy, turns out stage 4 colon... mf, can a brother catch a break! Lol
Long story short I started using RSO, and cannabis as an alternative. Blood counts, incredible! Doc scratching his head. From 4months to live to 3 yrs later. Still here. That stomach thing, turns out, was very localized, surgery and radiation and I’m on the mend.
Summary; life tends to find its path no matter the road, the journey and its travel without fear, one will get to the destination. Good or bad, one has to accept it and be content.
I’ve seen too many give up. Fight through and if it’s meant to be , it’s meant to be. I’d invoke god and the like but I won’t , i do subscribe to a higher power, nature and the sorts.
Cannabis helps the journey be better !
It’s why I grow not just for me, but for anyone that I can help, I do. I have made this passion my main driver in life. Cancer is a scourge that I hope no one gets. But I have hope that the fda is finally looking into canabis based medicine. Wish all a happy and joyful life!
Cheers
Jack

Top Bottom