You Know You're really High When......

• Thread starter Sunbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i watched my roommate light his cigarette on the wrong end 3 times in a row, he blew a cloud of nastiness after each attempt. Yes it was the same cigarette. He was drunk as well, i just had to watch to see how many times he'd try it
mal

smiley-laughing001.gif

lmao!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You hide your weed then cant find it.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I know im high when I go off on a rant at some pot forum :banana1sv6:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day while taking a dump and trying to transfer pics from my phone to the computer to put them up on the farm's outdoor club thread.

And I wasn't even stoned! I should probably smoke more.
^^^ This.

I'm just naturally clumsy, distracted and forgetful. Don't need to be high to do shit like drop the phone in the toilet (or a nice watch), fall down, get distracted and forget the line of thought I was on. ADD gives me all the high I need! Weed helps me concentrate & get shit done.

K

kolah

you can' walk and your only thought is to get to the couch before you get hurt.

I ate a MMJ muffin once. The pretty lil' Cali gal who gave it to me said to eat only a quarter of it. Well I ate the whole thing, it kicked in as I was driving home and by the time i got home I literally crawled in the house and onto the couch. It took about an hour to ride it out.

B

Bobby Stainless

You pull up to a STOP sign and wait for the light to turn green...

Dreng

Dreng

When you look at the floor and feel an unstoppable force of gravity, like you're on a neutron star. Its like a whole emergency protocol kicks off in your head, face/floor contact inevitable, face to floor time t minus 3 seconds, this is not a drill.

green punk

green punk

when you re looking for your lighter while its in your hand

S

Sunbiz1

You start a thread that seems to make sense, only to realize later you worded everything wrong...just happened today!.

S

slimjoint

I know i was really high when i paid for my food at a drive thru drove off without my food and i heard the lady screaming something i couldnt make out and I said "what the fuck is she yelling about" and i look in my rear view and shes holding a bag of food.....my foood.

S

Sunbiz1

I know i was really high when i paid for my food at a drive thru drove off without my food and i heard the lady screaming something i couldnt make out and I said "what the fuck is she yelling about" and i look in my rear view and shes holding a bag of food.....my foood.

classic!

Many years ago, I was shopping w/a friend at a local supermarket. He was so stoned checking out he pulls out a bag of weed instead of his wallet and hands it to the cashier. It took him several seconds to realize what he had done. Then he says, "whoops!"...puts it back in his pocket. I didn't know WTF to do, say I told him I'd wait outside. Luckily the clerk was a dizzy HS girl...lol.

hiboy

hiboy

You know your really high when
You go to feed your baby with a bottle and your grab the coors light bottle instead and start pouring
h

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
when

you take the slide out of the bong to blow out the stale smoke and insted of blowing in the slide pipe you take a hit lol :puke

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck,
I went to the dispensary today to bring them by a couple of samples of my latest, get all the way there, and realize that I don't have my license on me to get in the front door. Go home, realize it was in my pocket the whole time. Go back to the dispensary, then realize once you are in the back room with the dude that you grabbed an empty container on one of your two samples. Then have to go home one more time to actually come through with the goods. Clusterfuck of the year for me. Damn Chem Valley Kush.

-TF
tee hee hee ..............I want some of that brother man

You Know You're really High When... You're taking a shower in dead silence and hear little noises constantly lol

got one word for ya guy.........paranoid schizophrenia:fighting0085:.

You hide your weed then cant find it.....

every other week LOL

I know im high when I go off on a rant at some pot forum :banana1sv6:

yep yep yep

You pull up to a STOP sign and wait for the light to turn green...

woah ..........do you see any cops ............ok ok were cool lol

you make a post in a thread to soon go back and read it have more comments click on all the multi Q. buttons then go back and try to edit other post and get pissed because you dont see the quotes lol:stonedsmilie:

and at this point I would like to blame all my bad spelling in the fourms on being to high thank you and good night

bloads

bloads

I've done that at the gas station a few times... bought munchies and some gas and just drove off w/out filling up.

K

Kushtime

You know your realy high when you find yourself walking in the only unlocked door of the mcdonalds at 3am and you watch your buddy running around the building trying to figure out how the fuck you got in as he shows up infront of every single door trying to get in. oh and the drive through is the only part thats actually sapose to be open they you hear a loud screem come from the girl behind the counter who just turned around and sees someone in the sapose to be closed, locked and secure building...

One of my favorite high stories ever.

You know your buddies really high when he forgets hes holding the blunt and drops it in the lake while fishing... then you spend 20 minutes tryign to dry it out with the lighter so you can keep smoking it!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i think i took the cake lastnight on a 24hr bender and started a thread called you ready to laugh ur ass off, about a high-dea that involved propagating a plant with a 2 liter and a tampon........and im still high red eyed and livin the life

Top Bottom