• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Flowers

i prefer a surfactant over dish soap but they say it's harmless

G

Green Supreme

Hmm, I thought wetting agents broke surface tension allowing water to absorb, while surfactant allowed foliars to stick to the leaf. Sorry if I mislead. Peace GS

ps.seems both may work, just dish soap is cheap is why I picked it

S

SkunkyBuds

Coco-Wet is a great organic wetting agent.

Plus it's made for coco!

SkunkyBuds

E

ent

The headline doesn't fit with the body.

He asking about run off on pro mix (a soil mixture) or coco. Kinda weird.

G

grinkeeper

dutch master "saturator" is what I am using right now...
and it works great and realy opens the stomas to allow the nutrients to flow with the plant structure during foliar feeds... SATURATOR .. WORKS but isnt cheap... and the dilutions are shit as well.. 30 mills per liter...way to weak...

grotek has a wetting agent that I got free with there neem oil..

also I know of WETBETTY.. but havent used it...

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I use baby liquid soap. Most foliars only need a drop per gallon while some like pure neem need much more.. Heat also works great in combo when mixing up neem. Its a must though in comparison to your normal foliar spray, with 1 drop of soap mixed up. Water beading is much harder to do and the leaves look much more saturated this way.

N

NugNation

dutch master "saturator" is what I am using right now...
and it works great and realy opens the stomas to allow the nutrients to flow with the plant structure during foliar feeds... SATURATOR .. WORKS but isnt cheap... and the dilutions are shit as well.. 30 mills per liter...way to weak...

grotek has a wetting agent that I got free with there neem oil..

also I know of WETBETTY.. but havent used it...

the bottle says 60ml/L :headbang

B

Buddy Flowers

D'Angelo's Brown Sugar is a sure thong soaker

:party0033:

G

Green Supreme

You guys did read that he is trying to drench a medium, not foliar feed right? Peace GS

B

bastard_x

wanting to know what works best to stop run off when watering promix or coco ?

The headline doesn't fit with the body.

He asking about run off on pro mix (a soil mixture) or coco. Kinda weird.

I agree ent

My answer to the title would be eco safe dish soap just a few drops in a 3 gal bucket and dont mix nutrience , only water and soap and water by hand making sure they get thuroughly wet.

My answer to the Question would be pearlite , this can retain a lot of water and prevent run off. smaller chunks of rockwool will also retain a lot of water if mixed in your coco. If your soil/ coco is compacted it will not absorb properly. You can use a straightend metal coat hanger to poke down into the compacted soil a few times to ariate your soil / coco .

true grit

true grit

Heres an easier solution- use drip clean and feed from the bottom....you'll never have run off!

K

K7DDO

The best wetting agent is just a good non-anti-bacterial soap. It makes your water "wetter." Dutch Masters saturator is a saturator not a wetting agent. It claims to help break down the plants negative feedback cycle and allow for some nutrients to absorb into the plants easier. I use Dr. Bronners baby soap (do not use eucalyptus or lavender) or nutri-plus with yucca extract.)

Top Bottom